Daily cowashing and MN!!!!

nlamr2013

So I just got single braids in my hair and wanted to try MN and daily cowashing. Any advice? Would the cowashing negate the effects of the MN ? Tia

21 months natural and loving it!

You too!?! I just got single braids and I was thinking about doing this SAME THING! That's so weird! I hope someone comes in to give advice about it.

me too. My MN should be here by Tuesday at the latest and I don't want to wash it out with my daily cowashing but I want my hair to stay smelling fresh.

21 months natural and loving it!

Oh really in my research I saw that it had been sometimes prescribed for certain scalp conditions, like dandruff. :perplexed I will try for a month and see how everything goes. If its able to be injected into the body it can't do much harm being applied topically, right? :lol: :look:

Oh really in my research I saw that it had been sometimes prescribed for certain scalp conditions, like dandruff. :perplexed I will try for a month and see how everything goes. If its able to be injected into the body it can't do much harm being applied topically, right? :lol: :look:

Not trying to knock your growth hustle. Just concerned for your health. Best of luck.

Back