Daily moisturizers for naturals not in prot.styles

alireno

Every night I moisturize my hair and scalp with ORS products and sleep in my satin cap. Every morning I do a conditioner wash (shampoo is used once a week), spray my hair with Infusium 23 and use CD Hair Milk or Empress Moisture Retainer. I do a shake and go and let my hair air-dry. After my hair is dry, certain parts feel like they are very dry and all of my hair looks dry. I need a moisturizer that stops my hair from looking dry and does not weigh my curls down. My hair type is 3B. All suggestions are welcome.

Nonie

Have you tried jojoba or coconut oils when your hair is a damp or wet? How about anti-frizz serums to lock in the moisture? I'd suggest using the serum on the days before you shampoo coz I am not sure if the coating it provides comes off easily with just a conditioner wash and you may end up with too much build-up. (I think serums are a just like conditioners but in a more concentrated form...hence why I think they need to be washed off, if moisture is to penetrate during your next application of a leave-in. This is just my hypothesis; don't know how accurate it is.)

I found Infusium 23 drying as a leave-in when used alone. I have never tried using it in combination with another moisturizer like you do, so can't say if that's your problem. Nowadays I only use it in an overnight pre-shampoo treatment mixture, which I cover with a plastic cap for the night, then wash off next morning.

Foxycus02

I read in a magazine this natural hair models regime, her hair was beautiful. She only used 2 products care free curl gold moisturizer to keep her curls moisturized and aura humectant pomade to style and shape her curls. I myself use this products when I want the curly hair style and my hair comes out great, give it a try theyre inexpensive and very good...
I definitely recomend

Teva

The carefree curl activator is a good idear. The infuseum 23 has protein which can in time dry out some people's hair. Take a break from it and try the carefree curl.

babyblue

ive had bad luck with so called oil moisturizers (pink oil, right on, always natural, carrot oil
) they just sat there and didnt absorb causing my hair to feel rouogh like brillo after a while. the only thing that moisturizes my ends now is s-curl and the shea butter pomade by kemi. the shea is a bit heavy but just a little keeps it soft and moisturized all week. scurl so far is the only brand of curl activator that actually kept me moisturized. ive tried care free curl gold, worlds of curls and so far scurl is the best.

keiron

umm what produtcs are u using from ORS? i mean with their stuff it always made my hair hard after awhile i think u should try the africa`s best tea tree/shea butter moisurizer its super rich and brilliant and very cheap aslo and only contains natural stuff.

Shinka

I used care free curl, 99% oil free. It it kept my hair soft all day long. I found my new product, because my hair is not liking oils. I startin gon the no oil routin.

I such a product junkie,