Darryl Coley Has Passed... "we Lost A Great Gospel Singer"

delitefulmane

118b002fb39e56547bc01613c00dbeb3.jpg

http://www.examiner.com/article/bre...nd-gospel-music-giant-daryl-coley-passes-away
One of the greatest male vocalist in gospel music, Daryl Coley has passed away. Confirmation of his passing arrived from his family that the singer died late last night, March 15, 2016. He was 60 years old. The gospel community has begun to mourn the an who brought the world such hits as "Jesus Saves" Beyond the Veil" He’s Preparing Me,” and “I Can’t Tell It All.”

Blessed with a golden voice, Coley experienced several health challenges over the past year, including suffering with diabetes, going into hospice care recently and eventually he made his transition. Ironically, the singer's death had been erroneously reported earlier in the day on social media and many remained hopeful when it was found to be incorrect, but were later saddened by the confirmation coming from outlets this morning.

Honestly don't know this singer, but prayers are with his relatives and church family...

My favorite song of Daryl's is He's Preparing Me. I used to listened to it a thousand times on youtube.

ETA.. oh! I've heard "He's preparing me"! OK..well, I grew COGIC but I didn't listen to him ... but yes really not familiar w/ him. lol
Really?

Maybe you heard his music and didn't know it was him here's a few that's I like

He's preparing me, Total Praise, For every mountain, and beyond the veil.

I agree, he looks more like 80 in that photo...
he may have been sick he really looks like and old sixty

Back