David Babaii anyone?

rainbowknots

I was browsing through Sallybeauty.com and this product line by David Babaii popped up. This is a statement from the product website:

All part of the exclusive blendof exotic natural ingredients in our David Babaii for WildAid products. Free of Sulfates, Parabens, Petrochemicals, animal products. And, of course, free from animal testing.
David Babaii for WildAid.
It’s beautiful to be good.

The bolded part is what caught my eye. Is anyone here using this product?

Here's a link to the actual website too:

http://www.db4wildaid.com/products.aspx

According to Sally's the Hydrating Conditioner contains:

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Panthenol, Glycerin, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Stearylkonium Chloride, Rimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Hedera Helix Extract (Ivy), Trigonella Foenum Graecum Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Algae Extract, Mangifera Indica Fruit Extract (Mango), Actinidia Chinensis Fruit Extract (Kiwi), Urtica Dioca Extract (Nettle), Equisetum Hiemale Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Hedychium Coronarium Root Extract, Zingiber Officinalis Extract (Ginger), Rosmarinum Officinalis Leaf Extract (Rosemary), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba), Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter, Santalum Album Extract (Sandalwood), Phellodenron Amurense Bark Extract, Hordeum Distichon Extract (Barley), Fragrance, Quaternium 91, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Rice Amino Acids, Sodium Benzoate, C11 15 Pareth 7, C12 16 Pareth 9, Trideceth 12, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG 45M, Citric Acid

and the Hydrating shampoo contains:

Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamide MEA, Lauramine Oxide, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Glycol Stearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Hydrogenated Hemp Seed Oil, Panthenol, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba), Zingiber Officinale Root Extract (Ginger), Yucca Schidigera Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Mangifera Indica Fruit Extract (Mango), Actinidia Chinensis Fruit Extract (Kiwi), Urtica Dioca Extract (Nettle), Equisetum Hiemale Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Hedychium Coronarium Root Extract, Rosemarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract (Rosemary), Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Hedera Helix Extract (Ivy), Trigonella Foenum Graecum Seed Extract, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract (Oat), Volcanic Ash, Fragrance, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Wheat Amino Acids, Algae Extract, Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Polyquaternium 59, Citric Acid, PEG 150 Distearate, Sodium Benzoate, Retinyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Polyquaternium 7, Tetrasodium EDTA

Any reviews?

new2law

I use there hydrating conditioner for cowashing and recently used it as a daily moisturizer. I must say it seems to be a good product. Makes my hair nice and soft.

AllieCat0817

THIS STUFF IS AWESOMEEEE!!!

I went to Sally yesterday for something else and saw these BUY ONE GET ONE FREE so I got two hydrating conditioners for $9.99.
Going back today for something else and I am surely picking up two more. I used it as a leave in last night and GOOD!

I love the ingredient list and the smell is awesome, and my hair was SOOO soft when I rinsed it out. I like this BETTER that 'Yes to Carrots' Mud Conditioner.

exoticmommie

I did a search on this to find what others had to say, surprised to see so little. I was thinking about getting it. My mom has really bad dandruff. And so after talking with her for a while I said it sounds like she has a sensitive scalp and that she definitely needs to start using sulfate free shampoos. So I told her the ladies on here recommended Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo (I have it as well). So she went to sally's and couldn't find it. And so the lady working there asked if she could help, and she of course told her she was looking for a good sulfate free shampoo. She said the lady got really excited and recommend this. My mom says she likes it a lot and that she already she a change in her dandruff. And that is makes her hair so nice. She also said my sister keeps taking it. (my sister is grown) And that she is about to cuss her out. LOL. I was wondering if it is better than the Elasta QP?

Last edited:

Ronnieaj

AllieCat, are YOU the one who forced me to buy this product when you said it was better than YTC?? :lachen: Chile I am SUCH a PJ!! Anyway, I bought this on someone's insistence that this was better than a certain YTC, and I have to say I'm really impressed with the product. I've only tried the hydrating conditioner, and I really like the moisture and slip that it gives. And I'm a sucker for coconut based scents, so...:grin:. I've wanted to try it as a cowash, but I've got so many cheapies to get through first. I may try as a leave in next.

Eisani

I like the poo and conditioner. The conditioner left my hair really soft and moisturized. Can't say I'll repurchase because I have so much stuff, but I wasn't disappointed.

Aggie

I did a search on this to find what others had to say, surprised to see so little. I was thinking about getting it. My mom has really bad dandruff. And so after talking with her for a while I said it sounds like she has a sensitive scalp and that she definitely needs to start using sulfate free shampoos. So I told her the ladies on here recommended Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo (I have it as well). So she went to sally's and couldn't find it. And so the lady working there asked if she could help, and she of course told her she was looking for a good sulfate free shampoo. She said the lady got really excited and recommend this. My mom says she likes it a lot and that she already she a change in her dandruff. And that is makes her hair so nice. She also said my sister keeps taking it. (my sister is grown) And that she is about to cuss her out. LOL. I was wondering if it is better than the Elasta QP?
I hear it's a new product.

Coffee

Sally's was selling this line a while back, and then discontinued it. I guess they're bringing it back again. I might try it, they sent me a birthday coupon for $10 off of a $20 purchase.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
naturallygoldie I chickened out and returned it before even trying it...all of the reviews were mediocre at best:ohwell: I picked up some Avalon Organics clarifying conditioner...can't wait to try it. And yet another microfiber towel (I love them):grin: