Dear Beverly.....

tc_333

I first want to take this opportunity to thank you for all your efforts, I can tell you work hard to keep this site a wonderful place to visit and hang out! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Just would like to ask if it is possible to index the messages so that the newest messages are on page 1?

Again, thanks so much for you dedication -- you're doing a great job!!! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

adrienne0914

tc, you can change that one your own settings. just go to MY HOME. then under Main Configuration, click on edit Display Preferences. under Default sort order, click on Descending Date. that should take care of it. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adrienne

tc_333

Ohhh, SILLY ME! /images/graemlins/blush.gif Thanks Adrienne, I'll do that right now! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

T

Honey Vibe

The Good Physician
Also Beverly, you may want to make another forum for Site Feedback. There are a lot of administrative topics floating around here.

Kitkat

Adrienne, thank you so much. I also wished that the last posts would appear first, and I would never have figured out how to adjust the settings! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

adrienne0914

you're both welcome! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

tell me this... can you see my profile pic? i still can't. if not, i'll just delete it or change to something else.

adrienne

sweetcocoa

I can see it Addrienne! I wish I could figure out how to upload a pic from my 'C' drive and then post it... I've given up for now. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
Re: Dear TC.....

Hi TC ! its done /images/graemlins/laugh.gif .. My view was displaying last post first, it was only when I wasn't logged in it didn't. I didn't realize until you said something. Thanks honeyvibe for the suggestion. The offtopic board is for all things that don't relate to hair care, and I have been posting forum changes over there. I think people want to post there problems here because they think I won't see them. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

LondonDiva

Kit Kat to see the last posts first go to....

MY HOME

Scroll down to Main configuration
At the section where it says Display preferences, number of shown threads, languages, colors... Click edit
Go to Default sort order
Choose Descending date in the drop down box
Click submit

Kitkat

Thanks, LondonDiva! /images/graemlins/wink.gif I'm glad that some of you ladies can walk the more 'technically challenged' among us thru these things!

Adrienne, if your profile pic is the one that should appear with your posts, I can't see it.

adrienne0914

sweetcocoa, i love the pic that you're using. i had it as my wallpaper at one time. /images/graemlins/smile.gif did you link to it on a site? i've all but given up on using my own pic. it seems that geocities doesn't want us linking to them. so mine doesn't work most of the time. oh well...

adrienne

smilz4u

Another question for Beverly

<font color="teal"> Well, I love the new board and site changes /images/graemlins/smile.gif You're doing a great job, as usual... I've been out of town recently due to death in the family and unfortunately didn't have the time to print some threads from the old board... /images/graemlins/frown.gif Is there by any chance a place where those messages are archived? If not, no biggie... some topics repeat themselves anyway... Thanks again, Beverly! </font color>

Honey Vibe

The Good Physician
Re: Another question for Beverly

Oh wait, now I can see it... ??

smilz4u

<font color="teal"> Thanks Honey Vibe for the link and the compliment! /images/graemlins/grin.gif How did you find that link anyway? I'm going to use this one you gave me instead of the other... </font color>

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member

Hi smilz, Im sorry to hear about the death in your family, and to answer your question the old are gone too. And I love your hair, it looks really nice!

LondonDiva

Hey Smilz

Wonderd where you'd been. Sorry to hear about the death in the family. It's never eaay I know.

Good to see you back.