Dear, Natural Hair Nazis ...... i'm SICK OF Y'ALL......

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Love that weave! Need me some of that.

OT: Something about rants turn me off. I've tried to watch several different ones over the years and I end up closing the video out. I hate rambling IRL and rants just come across as rambling to me. Never mind me, it's a personality flaw I'm sure.

Nix08 sunnieb #skraithomies4life

divachyk

FelaShrine what's up chica! That was so touching and made me feel really good. I try my best to support everyone because beauty comes in different forms, that includes hair types and textures. Life is too precious to be throwing shade and acting a fool. I don't act like that IRL so I'm not gonna come on here and get gansta all of sudden and be throwing weight like I'm a boss. I hold my own IRL but I keep it professional. I simply can't go there with those who are always turnt up. That's too much stress and dramatics for my taste. :grin:

D.N.A.

I think he might be talking about nappturality.com but I could be wrong. I have yet to meet these Natural nazis myself and I've been natural all my life.
I heard you can[FONT=&quot]’[/FONT]t even make reference to heat use on that site :lol:. But for me this has been strictly an online thing. I[FONT=&quot]’[/FONT]ve never encountered this in real life, and I straighten my hair sometimes. But I do come across the opposite from time to time.[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

weaveadiva

OT: Something about rants turn me off. I've tried to watch several different ones over the years and I end up closing the video out.

I'm not a fan either. They always seem thirsty to me. A lot of cursing and name calling and slandering someone else to make themselves look good.

And always about some tired ### vendetta like the natural/relaxed one.

iVR

I didn't know black people made up 80% of the extension market. Why do people even bother with the 'other races wear them to' argument?

Because other races do. I think it's just more obvious with black people because most don't match their weave to their natural hair texture. I've seen just as many others with weave as I've seen blacks with weave. I'm curious though, did he only get his stats from the US?...

Ogoma

^^I don't know where he got his stats from. I had never heard it before so it stood out to me.

If a group that makes up 16% of population is 80% of the extension market (assuming it is true), firing back "other races do it too" is a little silly. We should just go "yes, and so what?" Because either way it doesn't really matter.

divachyk

Now that I'm a YouTuber and all :giggle: I seriously think it's to get views and gain popularity. So yeah, thirsty. I understand professional and polite is boring in this day and age but I refuse to comprise self just to be a YouTube celeb. Nah, mama taught me better than that! @weavediva

LexiDior

Now that I'm a YouTuber and all :giggle: I seriously think it's to get views and gain popularity. So yeah, thirsty. I understand professional and polite is boring in this day and age but I refuse to comprise self just to be a YouTube celeb. Nah, mama taught me better than that! @weavediva

divachyk He was already somebody before this which is the reason why people are talking about him on hair boards-and yes i googled him and saw this for myself. They compare him to B.Scott. Plus, This is his second channel.

divachyk

@divachyk He was already somebody before this which is the reason why people are talking about him on hair boards-and yes i googled him and saw this for myself. They compare him to B.Scott. Plus, This is his second channel.
LexiDior, I should have clarified. In general, I think some make dramatic vids to improve their ratings/rankings. I remember him from sometime ago so I know he's not new to the game. Oh yes, I do know he has 2 channels.

grownwomanaz

Love and Harmony
I've seen his vids before. His natural hair is beyond gorgeous and about as long as that weave unless he cut it. I think I like his real better, but the weave looks good too. His face is feminine, but I can still tell he is a man tis all.