Dec 11, 12 & 13.....What are your hair plans???

anon123

Nothing. This weekend is just for tweaking my dissertation and having fun with the boyfriend. I may moisturize.

Mrs. Verde

Mega-tek treatment followed by moisturizing DC. My steamer broke :crying3::crying3:. So I am going to try the home grown steam treatment and see how that goes.

India*32

I'm traveling to NYC from VA to get my hair braided at Billie Jeans. Us Bklyn folks call its location Uptown. I'm about sick of this short hair and the one stylist is too busy to make some money. Yes, its a long trip, but I can't afford not to get the braids done correct. Billie Jean's has been around a long time. Any customers from LHCF?

India

beans4reezy

Prepoo with Mane and Tail/Egg/Oil
Wash hair in four braids with WEN
DC with Silicon Mix
Leave -In Silicon Mix
Rollerset and air dry

mzsophisticated26

I am going to wash with joico k pak poo and condition with joico k pak reconstructor and then DC with joico intense hydrator and a bit of elasta qp dpr-11. I will attempt a spiral rollerset with snap ons because I need to practice rollersetting for the challenge that starts in Jan.

Jewell

Nothing, no hair plans here! Today I took down my braids, combed my hair out thoroughly, moisturized, oiled my hair and scalp, and rebraided. I cannot mess with this head this weekend of all, because I have 2 major projects due Tuesday, as my last week of class is coming up. So, I must indulge my concentration into more "constructive" activities like writing two papers for two classes...UGH. Next weekend I will bother with my hair...it'll be before my holiday travel, and a sistah has to have the hair looking and feeling RIGHT.

HeChangedMyName

I did my homemade caramel today after clarifying with neutralizer and I must say, my hair must have had a ton of build up. My hair is nice and flowy, and at 9 weeks post, I'm not reaching for the relaxer yet. I think I can make it til Christmas

trevprit

Baking soda rinse (I have individuals with my own hair in), Aphogee 2-minute followed up with 20-30 minutes under the dryer with ORS replenishing conditioner.

epiphany braids

Dec 12...late @ night I did a Jabakusum Herbal hair oil treatment :perplexed
This is one of the Indian hair oils that I purchased and was curious about it last night so gave it a whirl. Left it in over night as indicated on the box.

Dec 13...woke up early to rinse it out. Used Hair one (sulfate free) shampoo and seen the red oil slide down the tub (yes the oil is red from the Hibiscus oil which is like # 2 on the ingredients list. I didn't mind. I put in some Nurtine Garlic cond and Giovanni's triple silk DC and am now sitting on LHCF typing this until time is up to rinse and battle with detangling.:wallbash::wallbash:
Plan using Qhemet's Detangling ghee:lick: , air drying and bun.:lick::lick:

HHG everyone!!!

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I clairifiwd with Suave, washed with CON green, and applied Aphogee 2 min mixed with NPF.
Then I added both aphogee sprays, mane n tail detangle, and gvp detangle stuff too.
Added CSI and blow dried in for sections.
I know it seems like a lot but my 26 wk post hair had body after drying. So I just bunned afterwards

sqzbly1908

I was thinking about relaxing since so many things are coming up..(i.e.Christmas parties) - I just decided to cut my hair (a little)