Dec 11, 12 & 13.....What are your hair plans???

Toy

Nothing Exciting anyway on Saturday i will be

Conditioning wash/Deep conditioning with Joico & Mane and Tail deep conditioner
under a plastic cap no heat for 30-45mins.

Moisturize with Proline softner moisturizer,S-curl,Afroveda Coco Hair Mask.

Seal with Avocado Oil & let it airdry.

Esq.2B

:wave:Hi ST!

This week, I plan to:

Clarify with Avalon Organics Lemon, Shea, & Babbasu Clarifying 'Poo
Co-Wash once with Nutrine Garlic & Once with Millcreek Keratin Conditioner(s)
Use Reconstructor Either Giovanni Nutra-Fix or Bain D' Terre Reconstructor
DC with AE Garlic
Follow up or mix in 1 Vial of Matrix Biolage Cermicde Cera-Repair
Use PC as a Final Rinse
Dry under Dryer with a Light Leave-In and One & Only Argan Oil

Quick question since I started on my hair a lil early this weekend :look:.

When you use the Alterna Hemp Hydrate, do you use it with out without heat? I just used it with heat and I think I messed something up. :look: :lol:

Nah but I realized the instructions didn't say to use it with heat and I ignored the instructions, and used heat anyway. It's still in my hair but it kind of disappeared into my strands so I'm wondering if I'm gonna need a do-over or something to get the real effects or something. :lachen:

Diva_Esq

11th AM- Cowash & wet bun, PM- blow dry & flat iron w/ heat protectant, wrap overnight

12th- Conair Ceramic hot roller set for my law firm holiday party (maybe sideswept hair attempt) (pics if cute :D ), satin bonnet to sleep if I want to preserve curls/ wrap if I want curls to fall

13th- messy hairpin'd updo w/ ceramic curls (if I liked it)

Cheekychica

I'm relaxing this weekend!! :yay: This was my first and longest stretch (12 weeks). I also want to take my Revlon steam rollers for a test run. :yay:

I'm excited to do hair. I would feel sad but I know I'm not alone.:grin:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Quick question since I started on my hair a lil early this weekend :look:.

When you use the Alterna Hemp Hydrate, do you use it with out without heat? I just used it with heat and I think I messed something up. :look: :lol:

Nah but I realized the instructions didn't say to use it with heat and I ignored the instructions, and used heat anyway. It's still in my hair but it kind of disappeared into my strands so I'm wondering if I'm gonna need a do-over or something to get the real effects or something. :lachen:

I Did Too! I actually used it under my Steamer and it totally Absorbed. I only DC with Heat tho'.

You should be good.:yep:

Let me know how it worked for you.

A Poster just sent me 2 bottles, I am thinking about using it as a Co-Wash too. It is Ultra-Hydrating/Moisturizing.

Stella B.

I'm ready to wrap up my year long stretch, (yay, I made it)!:spinning:, so I'll be doing some mild protein treatments, and a good moisture co-wash to prepare my hair for my first tex-lax!!!!:yep:

SuchMagnificent

Taking a Break from Posting
clarify with ORS creamy aloe
Aphogee 2min w/ heat
DC w/ Silk Elements Moisturizing Treatment
Final Rinse w/ Porosity Control
Bun under Half wig

Esq.2B

I Did Too! I actually used it under my Steamer and it totally Absorbed. I only DC with Heat tho'.

You should be good.:yep:

Let me know how it worked for you.

A Poster just sent me 2 bottles, I am thinking about using it as a Co-Wash too. It is Ultra-Hydrating/Moisturizing.

I'm still sitting under the dryer with my rollers now but based on my wet hair after my DC/before I rollerset, I'm in :love: :love: OMGEE. I'm going back in the morning to the same "store" where I purchased the first 5 bottles. :look: They had 3 more plus I saw some more at some other "stores." :look:

My hair felt like BUTTER. Detangling was a eaaaaaasy! And eventhough it was still wet I could tell it was shiny as heck. I'll let you know for sure once I remove my rollers and wrap it. I'm pretty sure I'm in love w/ this product though. :drunk:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I'm still sitting under the dryer with my rollers now but based on my wet hair after my DC/before I rollerset, I'm in :love: :love: OMGEE. I'm going back in the morning to the same "store" where I purchased the first 5 bottles. :look: They had 3 more plus I saw some more at some other "stores." :look:

My hair felt like BUTTER. Detangling was a eaaaaaasy! And eventhough it was still wet I could tell it was shiny as heck. I'll let you know for sure once I remove my rollers and wrap it. I'm pretty sure I'm in love w/ this product though. :drunk:

Gurrrrrl, I love it.:love: I sent a Bottle to One Poster and She Slept in it overnight and said it turned her Hair into "Mush" and she had to use Protein to get it back on point.:perplexed

I never 'sleep' in conditioner:nono: and told her when she said she wanted to try it (that it was super moisturizing).:ohwell:

Esq.2B

Oh nooooooooo. No waaaaaaay would I sleep in this stuff! I left it on for approx 45 minutes and that was following an Emergencee treatment and my hair was still soft as heck. I wouldn't DARE sleep in this stuff. No pun intended. :lachen:

Esq.2B

Oh and sawwy OP for hijacking your thread. Won't happen again. :hug2:

Okay, wait, one last thing. I removed my rollers out of my hair and oh my lawd. :lick:

Okay, that's it. I'm done. :yep: :lachen: Sawwy again. :hug2:

La Colocha

Tommorrow im going to

Prepoo- coffee butter+hibiscus oil
Wash-elucence moisture poo
Condition- califa conditioner+jbco
Dc- aowc+jbco
Braid- tw mix and darcy's twisting cream.

ParagonTresses

I'm going to:
  1. pre-poo with castor oil
  2. co-wash with VO5 Moisture Milks plus baking soda
  3. deep condition with Curl Junkie's Curl Rehab mixed with avocado oil under steamer
  4. practice my twists (getting ready for my protective style challenge of 2010:yep:)

RedVelvet310

I straightened my hair and wore it down for the FIRST TIME since I did my bc this week :yep: it looked really nice my cousin trimmed it for me so now I am a couple inches below SL (except for some bangs I cut myself a couple weeks ago :grin:)..

(there's a point to this story!)

I realized that I HATE my hair straight, so I won't be doing that again, I henna-ed my hair tonight and right now I'm under the dryer with my moisturizing DC (15-10-10 method)... I'm just gonna twist my hair and wear it like that for the rest of the week :yep:

HeChangedMyName

I plan to clarify my hair using neutralizing shampoo(I read on here somewhere that it works) Then I plan to make my own caramelization treatment. I know it is usually done on dry hair, but I feel like I have buildup which would keep out the goodness of the treatment so I'm going to strip it down first, treat it, then use some fermadyl 619 to snap those cuticles shut. I don't know how I'll style yet.

Day Dreamer

I am very excited and very nervous because I will be doing my own relaxer for the very first time. I have not relaxed since september so there is some new growth to work on. Before I roller set, I will be attempting a very small trim so wish me luck ladies!!

relax hair and all that it entails
DC with Fantasia IC deep penetrating creme moisturizer
apply Olive oil and Fantasia IC heat protectant
Trim and rollerset

MummysGirl

Deep Condition, Cowash and some flat twists. I'm having a very quiet weekend so I might as well put my hair away.

Enjoy your weekend :grin:

HairBella08

Nothing this weekend because I have weekend plans and had to do my routine yesterday. So I..

Washed my leave out hair with a clarifying poo to get rid of some build up
Washed my whole head, including my weave with CON green
Protein treatment of MT on leave out hair
DC with Silicon Mix and some random cheap conditioners and EVOO
Leave ins
Air dry
flar iron

2sweetnsugarland

11/12 - nothing
12/12- amla treatment
13/12 - amla treatment if I was tooo lazy to do it on sat

What's an Amla treatment? Is it when you mix up the amla powder and apply or is there something else special that you do? Also does the amla make your hair shine?? Just curious. I've been using henna for the last 3 years and I have some amla powder but I'm not sure what to do with it. Thanks.

maxineshaw

I'm doing everything on saturday:

1. Prepoo hot oil treatment with coconut oil and remaining Apala sesame elixir for 30 minutes using my hooded dryer
2. Shampoo with Suave Humectant Shampoo
3. Deep Condition with ORS Hair Mayo or the Olive Oil for 30 minutes under hooded dryer
4. Have a serious detangling session with denman (I do this once a month or so; other times I just use a shower comb which is my preferred method fyi)
5. Moisturize hair and oil scalp
6. Twist it up

brucebettye

I plan to wash and deep condition my hair with heat this weekend. Since it is raining I plan to bun my hair for a couple of months.

Bun Mistress

Last night a applied Aveda damage remedy and a little camellia oil repeated this evening and put on a foil cap. I'm about to go for a shampoo, blow dry, flat iron at an Aveda salon. I'm nervous. Should I be nervous? I'm nervous.

chebaby

ok i had to change my plans to tonight. i will pre poo for an hour using ORS mayo. then because my order hasnt come i will have to use kenra to clarify. then i will deep condition with honey hemp which has already been mixed with honey and jbco and the braid my hair for a braid out.
im not sure if i want to use shea butter or qhemet heavy cream.

Galadriel

Today I wore a high bun (moisturized, of course!); tonight I'll probably wash and then braid so I could wear a braidout tomorrow, and Sunday I'll do either a bun or updo.
I'm looking forward to applying my vatika oil :yep:
I've been so busy and tired that almost everyday I've been in a bun or updo. At least I know it'll be doing my hair some good!