Dec 14 15 16 17 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

sunflora

Flowah Powah
Hoping and praying I have time. I've got finals, girls' night and a flight to Orlando this weekend. How am I supposed to air dry!? Lol.

The plan is:

HOT: Mustard & Neem oil (we'll see how this goes :barf:)
Shampoo: Mielle Organics Rosemary Mint
DC: Mielle Organics Rosemsary Mint
L: Selkie
C: Vatika
O: Hibiscus oil

The plan was to trim this weekend once they've dried, but I'm not sure about that either. If I end up short of time, I'll just cowash. :D

janaq2003

Hoping and praying I have time. I've got finals, girls' night and a flight to Orlando this weekend. How am I supposed to air dry!? Lol.

The plan is:

HOT: Mustard & Neem oil (we'll see how this goes :barf:)
C: Vatika

The plan was to trim this weekend once they've dried, but I'm not sure about that either. If I end up short of time, I'll just cowash. :D

What's selkie?

naturalagain2

Pre poo w/Olive Oil
Shampoo w/ Camille Rose Sweet Ginger Cleansing Rinse
Deep Condition with Camille Rose Morroccan Pear Conditioning Creme w/ heat
Moisturize with Alikay Naturals Lemongrass Leave-in
Seal w/ Alikay Naturals Shea Yogurt
Put in twists for a twist out

Rozlewis

I am on vacation until Jan 2. I am one happy girl. Busy weekend so I probably won't get to my hair until Sunday, but here's the rundown:

Pre-Poo - Annabelle's Pre-poo Treatment under heat for 20 mins
Clarity - Redken Cleansing Cream
Poo - Silk Elements Sulfate Free Poo
Protein Treatment - KomacaCare Protein Strengthener for 30 mins
DC - Protein Free DC under steam for 30 mins
Heat Protectant - Kenra Blow Dry Spray
Dry - RevAir
Flat Iron - FHI
Trim - Split Ender
Style

sunflora

Flowah Powah

The plan is:

HOT: Mustard & Neem oil (we'll see how this goes :barf:) It actually didn't smell too strong at all.
C: Vatika - Used GF Legendary Olive instead

13 braids this time... no idea why, should have been 14. Anyway, I wanted more braids so I could trim all of my layers. Will still miss the short ones, but I'm only doing perhaps 1/4 inch so it shouldn't make too much of a difference.

And I finished my paper! Two more finals to go.... :cry3:

GGsKin

Finally! I get to wash my hair today:)
So far...
Shampoo: Redken Cleansing Cream
Protein: Aphogee 2step
Moisture: Camille Rose Algae Renew + SM Low Po (+heat)
Not sure if I'm gonna use clay this week or just follow with rice water and head on to styling with Shea butter and KCCC.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
or just follow with rice water and head on to styling with Shea butter and KCCC.
@GGsKin
Are you making your own or using a Pre-Mix?

You and @rileypak 's "bad habits" are rubbing off on me!:giggle:

I'm just now doing my hair today. I "oil soaked" all day & overnight yesterday!:nono:

ETA: I really like STicals Pre-Mix, but will go back to making my own - since I am sitting on a huge bag of rice.

However, if she has another Sale, I will grab a couple bottles.:look:

TamaraShaniece

Ayurvedic Life
Prepoo - GroAut Oil & Batana Oil
Deep Condition - Mielle Organics Mongongo, 1 tsp aloe vera powder, 2 tsp Belle Bae Waikiki, 1 tsp Belle Bar Rio
Rinse - Rice Water

Seal - Belle Bar Marrakesh Butter

GGsKin

@GGsKin
Are you making your own or using a Pre-Mix?

You and @rileypak 's "bad habits" are rubbing off on me!:giggle:

I'm just now doing my hair today. I "oil soaked" all day & overnight yesterday!:nono:

ETA: I really like STicals Pre-Mix, but will go back to making my own - since I am sitting on a huge bag of rice.

However, if she has another Sale, I will grab a couple bottles.:look:

I've always made my own. I notice there are a few vendors selling some nice-sounding mixes now, but I gotta keep these costs down somehow lol.

Last edited:

Aggie

The only thing I've done this weekend was massage some Castor Argan Scalp drops on my scalp and M/S with Luster's Curl Activating Moisturizer and BM Grease. I really won't have time to ash and treat my hair until after Christmas.

Lita

•Pre poo-The Gods Nectar”Coffee oil”

•Washed-The Gods Nectar”Coffee Shampoo

•Deep Condition-Pampered Skin Black Roasted Coffe Seed Hair Paste 35min

•Rinsed-True Coconut/Avacodo

•Leave-in-Mielle White Peony conditioner

•The Mane Choice-Cuticle control lotion

•Curl Smith-Thickning length serum on roots

~Hair in big braids/Air dry

Happy Hair Growing!

GGsKin

Finally! I get to wash my hair today:)
So far...
Shampoo: Redken Cleansing Cream
Protein: Aphogee 2step
Moisture: Camille Rose Algae Renew + SM Low Po (+heat)
Not sure if I'm gonna use clay this week or just follow with rice water and head on to styling with Shea butter and KCCC.

I ended up doing a rice water rinse after my DC, and went straight on to styling a wng with Shea and KCCC.

oneastrocurlie

Yesterday:
-As I Am Scalp Care Cowash + a nickel size of some Giovanni shampoo (I think the design essentials curl custard I used last wash needs shampoo to be removed which I'm not too fond of)
- Mielle Organics rosemary mint masque
- Mielle Organics pomegranate leave in
- Styled wash and go with UFD Curl Magic and Design Essentials Almond and Avocado Curl Enhancing Mousse
- Diffused

PlanetCybertron

Contemplating trying to wash all of this hair.
School is out, and I’m off work today. I do have training at the gym, so I’m wondering if should detangle now, or sweat at the gym and make detangling a bit more difficult. As per usual, there’s a bunch of shed hair that gets nestled all throughout the length. I’d like to get some Herbal essences or something like that. In need of a bunch of slip. Idk if I want to deep condition. Idk if I even I wanna wash today. I feel like if I do it’s going to turn into a full fledged wash day.

Last edited:

curly caress

Pre-Poo:Naturelle Grow guava fig
Cleanse:Shescentit:pumpkin and white chocolate co-wash
Deep-Condition:Annabelle’s not easily broken herbal conditioner mixed with Nur Creations avocado green tea deep conditioning hair mask
Style:Annabelle’s leave-in conditioner and Soultanicals Moroccan silk moisture milk