Dec 18, 19 & 20.....What are your hair plans?

SherylsTresses

:hiya: I am 20 weeks post and my weekend hair plans are:

Porosity & Protein Regimen:

1. Prepoo moisture/dandruff/garlic powder treatment
  2. Shampoo with Silicon Mix
  3. Protein treatment with Miss Key 10-en-1 for 30 mins
  4. DC with Silicon Mix moisturizing conditioner :love: and sit under dryer for 50 mins on med heat
  5. Add more conditioner
  6. Detangle in sections and towel dry w/o disturbing position of detangled hair
  7. Final rinse with Roux Porosity Control for 1 minute
  8. Apply Chi Keratin Mist, Lacio Lacio leave-in and EVOO
  9. Airdry in scarf method w/ three braids in back, then bun
  10. Moisturize as needed with Nexxus Humectin and EVOO

What are your hair plans? :spinning:

Lady Esquire

Clarify
Add porosity control
Color with semi-perm black for the first time :crossfingers:
Rinse with porosity control
Mild protein and DC (maybe together to make a nice mild reconstructor)

Last edited:

JJamiah

I'll be wearing my wig for the weekend, my wash day is Wednesday so I won't be doing much to it until them other than when going out wearing a wig. :)

Taleah2009

11 months into my transition so i will be:

-Washing with CON
-DC-with ORS mayo/honey/evoo mix
-Detangle using Suave Humectant
-Giovanni Direct-Leave in
-Blow dry with IC fantasia heat protectant
-Flat iron with my FHI platform (i heart this flat soo much, silky straight results with out a relaxer:drunk:)

AMAKA127

I just washed my sew in yesterday :-( but it is the weekend so i will probably curl it with a flatiron, pin curl it ... then silk wrap it ... it leaves my hair with so much body and bounce!

kami11213

:hiya: I am 20 weeks post and my weekend hair plans are:

Porosity & Protein Regimen:

1. Prepoo moisture/dandruff/garlic powder treatment
  2. Shampoo with Silicon Mix
  3. Protein treatment with Miss Key 10-en-1 for 30 mins
  4. DC with Silicon Mix moisturizing conditioner :love: and sit under dryer for 50 mins on med heat
  5. Add more conditioner
  6. Detangle in sections and towel dry w/o disturbing position of detangled hair
  7. Final rinse with Roux Porosity Control for 1 minute
  8. Apply Chi Keratin Mist, Lacio Lacio leave-in and EVOO
  9. Airdry in scarf method w/ three braids in back, then bun
  10. Moisturize as needed with Nexxus Humectin and EVOO

What are your hair plans? :spinning:

How's the transition going Sheryl?

kami11213

I'll be DC'ing on dry hair with CON Moisture Extreme washing with Nexxus Therappe and rollersetting with Keracare foam wrap and Chi silk as my leave ins...

Dposh167

Im gonna try out Shescentit Avacado conditioner as a cowash. then use chi keratin mist. Cant wait. Always love a night with new products

Fine 4s

Prepoo with warmed coconut oil on damp hair, detangle, wash any ol'd condish, DC probably with steam Garnier Fructis, moisturize Qhemet, twist and do 2 buns...I haven't twisted in a few months actually....hope my hair didn't suffer in the process! I know I need to make it up to her for sleeping in my flexi8 with no scarf on :S

LatterGlory

Clarify with AO Swimmer Shampoo + Baking soda
DC w/ AO GPB rinse and..
Apply AO Blue Camomile Cond
Apply the argan oil I got yesterday
Roller Set.

Diva_Esq

I plan to BABY my hair! Clarify, Oil & deep con pre-poos overnight, co-washes, dryer deep cons & wet bun! Moisture, moisture, moisture! My hair is protesting winter! :( No more poo for about 2 weeks.

Last edited:

MummysGirl

I'll be one year post this weekend :yahoo:

Saturday: I plan to apply my DC to dry hair, workout, shampoo (and maybe lightly cowash). Blow dry (on lowest heat setting) and put hair in cornrows for a big braidout for the evening/night:grin:

I'll probably finally do a length check cos I have no idea how long my hair (new growth or everything) is.

La Colocha

Tommorrow

Prepoo-olive oil
wash- elucence moisture poo
condition- elucence mbc
dc- aowc+jbco

And braid my hair, i don't know what im going to moisturize with yet.

Cheekychica

I love wash days :lick: I am planning to try my new Live Clean shampoo in Argan Oil and then deep condition with K-Pac, rinse then dc again with NTM. :yep:

I love wash days because it's the only time I really touch my hair. :) I wear wigs on a regular.

Amerie123

I'll be one year post this weekend :yahoo:

Saturday: I plan to apply my DC to dry hair, workout, shampoo (and maybe lightly cowash). Blow dry (on lowest heat setting) and put hair in cornrows for a big braidout for the evening/night:grin:

I'll probably finally do a length check cos I have no idea how long my hair (new growth or everything) is.

CONGRATS!!!!

My plans are to finally take out this braid that I had in under my wig for the past 11 weeks. :yay: :bouncy:
I'm excited and nervous about the results. I will wash/condition according to the state that my hair's in. I may not clarify right away. But we'll see. Then I may flat iron to see my progress.

Esq.2B

Sunday

Pre-poo w/ sometype of cholesterol or something (trying to use it up)
Shampoo w/ CON green
Fantasia IC Reconstructor
DC w/ Fantasia IC Deep Penetrating Creme Moisturizer
Mario Russo Miracle Styling Creme Leave-in
Proclaim Setting Lotion
Rollerset/dryer

Last edited:

SherylsTresses

I love wash days :lick: I am planning to try my new Live Clean shampoo in Argan Oil and then deep condition with K-Pac, rinse then dc again with NTM. :yep:

I love wash days because it's the only time I really touch my hair. :) I wear wigs on a regular.

You have such a pretty face :gorgeous: so I don't understand why you wear wigs since you look so beautiful with your hairstyles. You do have the kind of face that can rock any style though.:yep:

PPGbubbles

My plan is not to wash! I want to wash every 2 weeks (been failing at this one)

But my hair feels good hopefully I will flat twist into a bun on sunday and that will last me through X mas

wannabelong

Clarify
Protein treatment with Mega Tek - 30 minutes
DC - 30 minutes
Ponytail rollerset
Bun for the rest of the week.

panamoni

I'm going to do my hair on Saturday.

-prepoo w/ burts bee's avocado prepoo
-shampoo with Infusium 23
-condition w/ Aphogee 2min.
-condition w/ a moisturizing conditioner under the dryer
-acv rinse

I'm going to try a braidout updo.

Neith

Coconut Oil Pre Poo
Shampoo - Diluted Avalon Organics Shampoo
Mild Protein Treatment - Bragg liquid Aminos
Deep Condition - Lustrasilk Cholesterol + Coconut Oil
Moisturize, seal and twist for twistout - Lustrasilk Cholesterol + Coconut Oil
Airdry

I'll be trying out braggs liquid aminos for the first time :)

Last edited:

cch24

moisturize with shea butter and seal. i washed, conditioned, and set my hair on monday/tuesday and won't be doing anything but moisturizing and bunning until i straighten on christmas eve.

UGQueen

I am taking my weave out tonight i have had it in for 6 weeks.
im scared to see whats underneath i have taken care of my hair so i should be fine!
then i will DC all night and tomorrow i will start my bunning, that i am doing until JAN 1st 2010! I am currently in stockholm, sweden and its extremly cold so im wondering if i should go ahead and get braids or not. I really dont want my hair out in this cold. we'll see either way ill post pics

NorthernCalGal

Was going to do my own BKT tomorrow night. Have since chickened out and called my hairdresser to do the treatment. I have zero flat ironing skills and really want to find out if this will work for me. Can't wait to see the results.

mahogany_horizons

-probably i will do an overnight oil treatment to lift dandruff (friday night)

-saturday morning I will shampoo

-use two conditioners either protein/moisture or cholestorol and an additional moisture depending on my hair needs.

-Detangle.

-rollerset :) :)

-re-roll or pin curl to sleep through the night.