Dec 18, 19 & 20.....What are your hair plans?

chebaby

tonight i will spray my hair with ojon mist and seal with a mix of shea and avocado butter.
friday and saturday wear a wash & go pudd with jbco, shea and avocado butter.
sunday i will deep condition and co wash with oyin HH conditioner, and then braid my hair with a mix of shea and avocado butter and oils.

Victorian

old head
Tonight -- light trim
Tomorrow -- busy day at work, just wearing a ponytail like I did today.
Saturday night -- Shampoo & condition, clear rinse, and blow dry
Sunday -- lightly flat iron. Then headed home for the holidays!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I will:

1 Co-Wash with Avalon Organics Lemon, Shea & Babbasu Oil Clarifying Conditioner
1 Co-Wash with Nutrine Garlic
Emergencee under dryer 15-20 minutes
DC with Alter Ego Garlic DC Treatment
Rinse
1 Tube/Vial Biolage Matrix Ceramides
Apply Leave In
Dry Under Dryer

prettyw/pink

I need a hair wash badly. I plan to use Miss Jessie's Rapid Recovery and do a rod set. My goal is to maintain the health of my hair.

30something

7 weeks post, going for 12 weeks!
Well Monday is my birth day! so probably play with my New Babyliss Root Straight Barrel Iron/Comb that should come tomorrow and flat iron my hair on Sat/Sunday when I usually do my Co wash + mid week DC.

I'll probably.. Co wash: Giovanni smooth as silk, DC with Aphogee 2 min + Giovanni SAS.. (amazing combo) Airdry. Use Chi Silk infusion + Giovanni direct leave in (never try this combo) and flat iron.

Toy

On Saturday I will be,

Conditioning wash/deep conditioning with Aussie moist & Aussie 3 min deep conditioner under a plastic cap for 30-45 mins without heat.

Moisturize with S-curl,Proline softner moisturizer & Hairveda Whipped Cream

Seal with oil mixture

melodies815

The weekend, I am waiting out my roller set from last night, and I will be washing, Bentonite claying, (doing different order this time instead using it on dry, dirty hair) and ultimately flat ironing/length checking and wearing curls for the remainder of the holiday on Monday night (21st). I just don't want to deal with my hair for the holiday, and flat ironing was my best experience as a natural so far.

Also want to say that I will be doing my sister's hair and BOTH of her babies...and also my mom!! So excited!!!!

Still...don't wanna make heat a habit before I hit my first goal of APL....

cj

Mz.Shug

figuring out a way to wash my twists without it becoming too frizzy lol

You're twists are beautiful!!

Moisture and protective styling is the goal this weekend.
This weekend I'll DC again w/lustrasilk cholesterol mango..whatever that stuff is called, moisturize and seal with coconut oil and "grease" my scalp with OCT/Megatek/Lenzi's Request(one of 'em....all of 'em if possible) and amla oil.Then I'll twist and set on perm rods and not touch 'em till Monday.:yep:

lamaria211

dec, 20 i will
wash with dr brooners lavendar castile soap
deep condition with mizani moisturfuse
moisturize with carols daughter healthy hair butter
seal with nourish and shine
scalp: minoval,,,and then sleep

ebonimama

Nothing for me because my wash day is wednesday. But I will get to do my reluctant daughter's hair on Sunday. I plan to:

Clarify with ic 100% tea tree shampoo

Co-wash with CON (purple label)

Protein Treatment with Aphogee 2 minute reconstructor

Deep Condition with ORS/EVOO (old formula) under the steamer for 20 minutes

Moisturize with my ayurvedic tea spritz

Seal with EVOO

Air dry in 2 pony's with scarf

Bun until Wednesday when she get's her salon styled pony tail.

Whoo Hoo!!! She's been fighting this for 3 years! :lick:

taz007

It has been a ROUGH week and I am going to pamper myself!

I am going to do a pre-poo with Phyto Huille D'Ales. Steam in some Henna while soaking my feet in my foot spa.
Then I will do my Joico 17 Minute Miracle routine mixed with Biolage Cera-repair. Not sure if I will just bun my hair or do a rollerset.

Last edited:

Vintageglam

It has been a ROUGH week and I am going to pamper myself!

I am going to do a pre-poo with Phyto HuilleD'Ales. Steam in some Henna while soaking my feet in my foot spa.
Then I will do my Joico 17 Minute Miracle routine mixed with Biolage Cera-repair. Not sure if I will just bun my hair or do a rollerset.

Aint ceramides the truth.

Miss AJ

Bought more stuff for my hair so I'm going to wash with NTM Cream Lather shampoo and deep condition with ORS Replenishing conditioner, use Aveeno Nourish+Condition leave in treatment* and BB Pump It Up Foam Wrap lotion* to do my flat twist out. The asterisks are for the new stuff I bought lol.

NikStarrr

The hair has been in twists all week. Took them down today for a twistout. Wearing the twistout until Monday, then going to wash and then straighten for my trip to see family for Xmas.

C@ssandr@

formerly known as "keyawarren"
This morning i did a corrective
(My first time self relaxing!):
=ORS relaxer
=GPB on my ends
=Mizani phormula 7+ Isoplus neutralizing poo
=No protein midstep (for good reason)
=Prepoo with Shea butter+castor oil+vitamin E oil

Currently DC'ing with Aura rejuvenating conditioner w/o heat (while ruuning errands before the storm hits)

Will update!

Valarie1

18th - DD gave me a trim, about 1/2"
19th - about to prepoo with a combo of EVOO,Amla and Vatika Coconut Oil 30 min with heat. Poo and condish with Aveda DR and then rollerset.