Dec 23 24 25 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Ladies!:grouphug:

Lawd....We made it.:yahoo:

One more Weekend of Happy & Healthy Hair Plans left for 2016.:party:

I hope you all reached your 2016 Hair Goals this year, or learned something to take with you into 2017 to help you get there.:brainy:

Let's all try to be consistent on our Journey's next year! Fresh Start.

Don't forget the next week (or so): Stay Hydrated. Stay Focused on what is really important. Smile a lot. Don't Stress (causes wrinkles). Don't let little irritations get on your nerves.:yawn:

So, What are YOU Doing this Weekend to keep your Hair Happy & Healthy this Weekend?:love2:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Tomorrow:
Pre-Poo w/J.Monique's Cherry Bark, Peppermint and Green & Black Teas Pre-Poo
Cleanse w/VO5 Kiwi & Lime Clarifying Conditioner
Treat w/Cathy Howse UBH (under dryer 20 minutes)
Steam w/Sarenzo Beauty's Pumpkin DC'er
Final RO w/SSI's Sugar Peach
Apply L-I w/LRC Shake & Go, QB's CTDG and HV's Avyosoya Oil

Rozlewis

Tonight:
Pre-Poo:
Different oils under heat cap for 20 mins
Poo: Diluted Keracare Hydrating Detangling Poo 2 x
Henna Gloss: Henna Hearts with Coconut Milk overnight

Tomorrow:
Cowash:
Rinse Henna out with V05 Moisture Milks
Final Cowash: Naturelle Grow Cleaning Conditioner
DC: Naturelle Grow: Marshmallow Root Slippery Elm Bark & Cinnamon under heat for 30 mins
Heat Protectant: KomazaCare Serum
Dry: Roller set under Pibbs

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
My scalp is itching!!!!!

Exfoliate: Komaza Pona
Cleanse: Shea Moisture JBCO Shampoo
DC: Lakshmi Cupboard Amla and Silk DC :look:
Leave-In: Jakeala Flaxseed Spray
Moisturize: APB Capuacu and Avocado Lotion
Seal: Sarenzo Hair Jelly
Style: WNG for bun

Will DC with NG Herbal Blends. Did the strand test and my hair is a bit to tough for more protein.

Last edited:

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
On Tuesday...hopefully :yawn:

Exfoliate: Komaza Care Pona Hair and Scalp Treatment
Cleanse: Redken Hair Cleansing Creme
DC: HennaSooq Sweet Honey Gloss Bar with coconut milk
Post-wash: APB Blueberry Cheesecake Leave In Spray, CurlLuxe Sweet Almond Leave In Conditioner, APB Whipped Cupuacu Hair Butter, UNN 8-Oil Gelly

Last edited:

imaginary

Overnight treatment: green tea on scalp and to wet my hair, then neutral protein filler and affirm 5 in 1 reconstructor
Cleanse: African black soap melted in warm water (there was a little bit of sunflower oil left in the bottle I mixed this in). This didn't strip my hair as much as it did last time so yay
Condition: Every Strand coconut shea DC
Rinse: fermented rice water for a few minutes
Leave-ins: sm moisture mist, jojoba lavender oil, sm curl and shine conditioner
Stretch: perm rods with braided and banded roots into plaits

Daina

Pre-treat: Komaza Pona on scalp; Philip Kingsley elasticizer and Olaplex step 2 on length
Cleanse: SM Manuka Honey shampoo; final rinse with black tea and ACV
Condition: SM Manuka Honey rinse out conditioner
DC: SM Manuka Honey masque topped with wheat germ oil with heat
Leave-in: Aphogee green tea and keratin; SM JBCO leave-in; Xcel 21 on scalp followed by growth oil mix - let hair dry 60% in turbie towel
Style: CR Almond Jai Twisting butter sealed with QB moringa serum and xtreme Wetline gel - did 6 braids for a chunky braidout. Will leave braids in and take out on Christmas day. Day after Xmas and rest of the week will be in a bun.

Curls&Justice417

Pre-poo with avocado oil
Shampoo with Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition
DC with....hmm I don't know yet lol probably either Kera Minerals or Aussie 3 Minute Miracle "Smooth" version
To style I think I'm going to attempt a flexi rod set since I have a long weekend. If it ends up being a fail I'll have time to fix it lol

Daina

I have some of this and I never think to use this. My biggest issue with WNG buns is that my hair stays wet and my crown becomes subject to breakage. I'm going to put this in seeing dis stance.

@Saludable84, I was having the same issue with my wet buns, drying till damp was much easier on my sensitive crown area as well. I would forget to so I've started laying everything out beforehand so I don't forget.

Pygmy_puff

Currently pre poo'ing with a massive amount of "almond oil" that I got from the BSS which is really just soybean/canola oil with fragrance :rolleyes:. Just trying to finish the product so I can use the bottle for something else :look:
Tomorrow I will shampoo with Cantu sulfate free shampoo, then deep condition with Loreal Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm. After that, I will stretch my hair with yarn wraps. THEN I will install my curly crochet hairstyle just in time for Christmas :biggrin:

ms.blue

Shampoo: SM JBCO (first impressions...left my hair soft but tangled up)
Deep condition: MO Babassu oil and mint conditioner mixed with NG Bamboo and silk conditioner
Leave in/Moisturizer: APB leave in, APB Bamboo Strengthening spray and APB Cupuacu Avocado daily moisturizer
Heat protectant l: CHI silk infusion with keratin
Airdry overnight but hair was still damp so I blowdried my hair on high speed cool setting. I was only supposed to blowdry my hair but decided to flatiron my hair. I'm pleasantly surprised how far my hair came in terms thickness. My ponytail compared to my ponytail in February is way thicker. My hair is a little longer but I'm loving that my hair bounced back.

myronnie

All about moisture this week! I think I had some protein overload from spritzing with Aphogee, Xcel, AND the Komaza protein spritz :spinning:
Detangle/Take down twists with: Honey Baby Knot Detangler and Curl Junkie Smoothing Lotion
Shampoo: Keracare Sulfate-Free
Quick Rinse: ?? Haven't decided yet.. something without protein
DC: Curl Junkie Curl Rehab/Shescentit Avocado
Twist with: Oyin Hair Dew, APB Ayurvedic Hair Cream, Seal with: ??

Aggie

This morning I:

Prepooed/Cowashed with Jakeala Flax Mallow Conditioner
Shampooed with Redken Magnetics Color Extend Shampoo
Oil rinsed with Meadow Foam Oil and AVJ mix

Protein Deep Conditioned with APB Bamboo and Algae Deep Conditioner for 30 minutes - this conditioner has no slip but I can definitely feel that it's strengthening for sure. It's probably not a repurchase conditioner since I love :love: love the APB Not Easily Broken DC better because of the slip.

Moisture Deep Conditioned with NG Mango and Coconut deep Conditioner for 30 minutes
Leave-in with APB Creamy Hair Pudding

I will be moisturizing my hair later with Bel Nouvo Coco Castor Pudding sealed with Bask & Bloom Silky Aloe Hair Pudding

ladybevy

Last night:
Prepoo with various oils

Today:
Shampoo today with SM Moisture Retention Shampoo
DC with Bee Mine Bee-u-ti-ful deep condition w/SAA under the dryer for 30 mintues
Leave-in with SM JBCO Strengthen Grow & Restore Leave-in
Moisturized later with Bee Mine Luscious Balanced Cream Moisturizer and sealed with Hydratherma Natural Hair Growth Oil. I also used Bamboo Growth Oil on my scalp only.