Dec 23 24 25 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

GGsKin

Today:
Water rinsed and detangle under shower
Shampooed scalp with diluted Giovanni Tea Tree, and AOWC shampoo.

Protein DC with MillCreek Botanicals Jojoba (original formula), removing shed hair. Rinse and detangle.
Moisture DC with AOWC, twist and wrap in foil, cling film, hot towel, and two bags until towel feels cool.

I'll rinse, clay wash and finish with gel.

naturalyogini

@naturalyogini
Is any of this a repurchase for you? Or are you just tryna' use it up?

I heard they 'may' launch more products and have some new things planned for 2017.
Just the shampoo and leave-in. Nothing else.. I want to try Ouidad next. Have you heard anything about the deep codish. Immersion something or the other. New products? A spray would be good. Honestly they should reformulate the dc for more moisture.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
@naturalyogini

@rileypak uses some O-uidad products. Not sure which tho'?

I have the Cleansing Oil, Low Lather Co-Cleanser, and the Melt Down Extreme Repair Treatment. Used to use the Cleansing Oil long ago (was meh on it when I was relaxed, repurchased to see if my natural hair likes it more). Haven't tried the other two products yet...

I cannot remember the member who'd posted about that Extreme Repair Treatment though. Her review (along with the sale at the time) was why I purchased it some months ago :scratchchin:

naturalyogini

I have the Cleansing Oil, Low Lather Co-Cleanser, and the Melt Down Extreme Repair Treatment. Used to use the Cleansing Oil long ago (was meh on it when I was relaxed, repurchased to see if my natural hair likes it more). Haven't tried the other two products yet...

I cannot remember the member who'd posted about that Extreme Repair Treatment though. Her review (along with the sale at the time) was why I purchased it some months ago :scratchchin:
I used the Cleansing oil and it stripped my color. The Melt down made my hair feel like straw. I hope Ouidad listened to the bad reviews of the Melt down and did a better job for this new line for kinky hair. I'm willing to give it a try since returns are easy on the Ouidad site. As I've said before, natural conditioners just don't work for my 55+ hair. I need science!