Dec 28 29 30 31 January 1 2 3 What Are Your Weekly Hair Plans?

CoiledOrchids

Wash day Chronicles:
I split my hair into 4 sections before Clarifying with the Renpure Tea Tree Lemon Sage Shampoo. I followed up with a moisturizing deep conditioner. I'm currently using my 4BellaNaturale Blueberry and Babbassu DC. I mixed it with some castor oil before warming in in the microwave for 15 seconds. I applied it to my sections and am currently letting it sit for 20 minutes. I will rinse out afterwards and will blow dry my hair on cool before twisting it up into some two strand twists tomorrow.

I think I will be using some shea butter to twist! I think i will try this tomorrow. Hopefully it comes out looking decent so I can rock some twists for at least two weeks.

Otherwise, this was the easiest wash day I had in a while. I think clarifying really helped because I always have buildup. I think going forward I will still keep my regimen simple and try to only use my staples to cut out on unnecessary purchases.

CoiledOrchids

my hair was stretched overnight in about 6 plaits. Just finished blowdrying on cool heat. About to part my hair now and start twisting it. I'm hoping to have medium twists. I looked at a youtuber by the name of beautifulbrwnbabydoll and she mentioned she starts off using the braid method so I will try doing that to see how it turns out. Hopefully it turns out cute and this can be my new style, and I won't have to return to the salon.

CoiledOrchids

Started my twists at 5pm and finished at exactly 8:30. For my first time doing them, they don't look horrible but i'll definitely do them bigger next time. I personally prefer mine to be big because of the quicker takedown. This set I'm not sure how long I wanna wear them. I was thinking 2 weeks and then do a full wash day and retwist.

To moisturize, I spritzed my hair with water and sealed with some warm castor oil. My QB order didn't come yet but once it does, I'll be moisturizing daily with that.

I'm liking the twists so far, I just need to but some turbans. I was checking out some grace eleyae slap caps as well. I never heard of the brand before so i'm curious but I like the idea of the slap cap.

CoiledOrchids

took out my entire head of twists. It was super moisturized but I ended up detangling in sections before putting it in 8 chunky braids for a fluffy braidout. I realized that for me, I prefer quick and easy styles/ updos that don't leave me feeling stressed out or like I just spent an entire weekend on my hair. I like to get up and go.

My Qhemet Biologics order finally came and I just moisturized with my fav heavy cream and sealed with castor oil. Hair feels soft and pliable.

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
Gave my hair a good wash and condition today. Tried out washing my twists with gloves on and I think it helped to keep my twists from becoming too messy. Sharing a picture of how my twists turned out right after finishing my routine for the day. My hair is slightly damp airing drying in two ponytails right now.

Sunday
Shampoo:
Alodia Organic Black Soap Wash 2x
Conditioner: Alodia Deep Conditioning Masque
Leave-in conditioner: Alodia Hair Cream
Oil: Alodia Hair + Scalp Oil
Hold: Mielle Pomegranate & Honey Coil Sculpting Custard (on ends of twists only)

Attachments

• 01-01-2023_1.jpg
    01-01-2023_1.jpg
    554.6 KB · Views: 8

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density
Prepooed with Olaplex 0/3 and Giovanni Avocado Conditioner
Shampooed with DE Beautiful Beginnings and the Lavender shampoo
DCd with APB Blueberry Cheesecake and the Fenugreek Conditioner
DE Lavender Leave-in/heat protectant
Blowdried

Hair is currently in 8 cornrows, under a wig.

AtlantaJJ

DHT fighting regimine:
Pre-Poo - Neem oil blend for scalp, Babassu butter pre-poo
Shampoo - Henna Sooq's Mad Moisture shampoo bar
DHT Fighting tea rinse - Nettle, Alma powder, Green tea, Saw Palmetto
DC -NIAN Strengthening mask.
Leave-ins - NIAN leave-in, and Hibiscus styler, sealed with grapeseed oil.

New head of hair. Now I know what normal porosity feels like. New growth all over the hairline and in the crown.

HealthyHair2020

Prepoo: some Tresemme Professional Conditioner
Shampoo: Adwoa Beauty Baomint Moisturizing Shampoo
DC: The Mane Choice Peach Black Tea Anti-Shedding Mask
Leave-In: Adwoa Beauty Baomint Leave-In Conditioning Styler
Cream: Adwoa Beauty Baomint Curl Defining Cream
Oil: homemade oil

Gonna do some large twists and call it a day after the hell I had with prepooing.

colorful_coils

Today (Midweek Refresh)
Co-Wash
: Briogeo Curl Charisma Rice Amino + Shea Hydrating Co-Wash
Conditioner: Bekura Beauty Leche de Babasu Hair Conditioner
Leave-In: Adwoa Beauty Baomint Leave-In Conditioning Styler
Gel: Adwoa Beauty Baomint Moisturizing Curl Defining Gel

Did a wash-n-go and called it a day!