Dec 4, 5 & 6........What are your hair plans?

mscocoface

December 5 was my 5th year of healthy hair care so I wore my hair out. It was HUGE. I went to go see Preciouse with some of my friends. I was a little uncomfortable with it for most of the day because I had not worn my hair like that, but the ladies said it was pretty decent.

Yes, stone me I did not take pics. I didn't think about it. I was with Rabs77 and she told me I should take pics. If I can repeat this style again I will and promise to take pics this time.

chelleypie810

Just finished my shampoo and DC about to flat iron.
HOT with coconut oil and burts bee pre shampoo treatment overnite
Shampoo'd with Aussie Moist
DC'd w/ ion effective care treatment and ion extreme nuturing moisture..something like that
Applied ion straightening creme and sally's argan oil

curlicarib

Lovin'' All of Me
Henna'd on Saturday, followed by a moisturizing dc (ao). then I did twisted Bantu knots. I blow dryed the roots last night. Now I'm under the dryer.

BlondeByDesire

Decenber 5 - DC overnight with AOHSR - dry hair
December 6 - rinsed, co-washed with Suave Coconut and Yes to Carrots - a winning combination for me.

Doing my first roller-set since being deep into my transition. Curious to see how this will turn out - it wasn't as easy as when I was fully relaxed - it took some time.

So, right now, I'm sitting under my Pibbs letting my roller set dry.

Will take pics once I'm done.

30something

I stayed away from my hair this weekend because of stupid school work, how ever i plan to co-wash and braid out today and for the rest of the week so I can focus on more school work... oh and because I love braid outs.

I bought garnier fructis Mousse just two see if that will make the braid out last..

lennet93

Shampoo-GVP tea tree shampoo
DC--I'm under the dryer with Silk elements mega cholesterol
Rollerset

Last edited:

MrsTimberlake

I attempted my first roller set and I ended up looking like the mom from That 70s Show :( Guess, I need to keep on tryin'

discodumpling

DCing right now with mayo, honey, silk amino acids, EVOO, & grapeseed oil...would love to rinse it out because it's been in all day; but i've got company over seeing the new baby :)

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
Shampoo with Keracare Dry & Itchy Shampoo
Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructer under heat cap for 30 mins
Cross-Wrap Set with Keracare Wrap Set Lotion and Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in
Spray with Keracare Silken Seal
Hood Dry for 1.5 hours