Dec 7 8 9 10 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Overnight:
JMonique Triple Seaweed DC'er (wrapped in Saran Wrap & Plastic Cap)

Tomorrow:
Cleanse: Mielle Organics Cleansing Conditioner
Treat: She Scent It Okra Winfrey Reconstructor (Under Dryer)
DC: Le Moku' Chocolate DC'er (Under Steamer)
Final R/O: Shea Moisture's Weightless Creme Rinse
Apply L-I: LOC

discodumpling

My curls haven't been looking as lush as they can so today I'm gonna add a tsp of rhassoul clay powder to my DC and do a full hr under the dryer.
Time is of the essence so lemme get started. I'll be back with details in a bit!

Wash: ORS ALOE
DC: Schwartzkopf Gliss Ultra with a tsp of rhassoul. Made for an amazingly hydrating hair mask after sitting under the dryer with this combo!
Rinse/detangle: Natures Advantage Honey Almond
Leavein: KCKT
Style: KCCC God forgive me for purchasing this off of a YouTube recommendation. I know better. This gel is too sticky, too pricey, and never held my curls. Yet here I am under the dryer setting my wash n go SANS Eco Styler. Pray for me.

Last edited:

sunflora

Flowah Powah
Saturday Night:

HOT: Vatika enriched coconut oil
Shampoo: Mielle Organics Rosemary Mint
DC: Mielle Organics Rosemary Mint
RO/Condition: Olive Oil + QUA Organics

L: Nightblooming Selkie
C: Vatika olive and henna cream
O: Olive Oil

Braiding in 8 sections and letting dry through Sunday. Taking down Monday morning and either bunning or dutch braiding for the week.

Lita

*Wash-Baby Shampoo
*True-Conditioner to rinse
*4 Bella Naturale Babassu & Blueberry Dc
*Rinse “Warm” water
*Natures Ego-Rice water 10min with “added” Fermented Ginseng
*Rinse “Warm” Water

~Natures Ego-Fermented rice water leavein
~4 Bella Naturale-Yucca Growth Milk
~4 Bella Naturale-Yucca Growth oil”length”

4 braids to air dry..

•I added the Fermented Ginseng to the rice water for an extra kick•

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

naturalagain2

Cowash - Oyin Ginger Mint Cowash conditioner (will be my first time using this can't wait to try it!)
DC: Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque mixed with a tsp of Coconut Oil (w/ heat for 30 mins)
Style: Camille Rose Almond Jai Twisting butter (as my leave-in and moisturizer) and Camille Rose Curl Maker to style for wash n go.

oneastrocurlie

SSI order is coming today so at some point this weekend:

Cleanse: SSI passion fruit scalp detox
DC: SSI passion fruit masque. I'll probably add ST rice water tonic, focusing on my scalp, while I DC
Leave in: Mielle Pomegranate
Style: Wash and Go with Texture ID styling cream and a gel

Rozlewis

Tomorrow:
Pre-Poo: Olaplex 3 for 30 mins
Shampoo: Silk Elements Sulfate Free Shampoo 2 x with EO
DC: Joe's Joe Dc under steam for 30 mins
Leave-ins: Annabelle's/Oil/Naturelle Grow
Foam: Bronner Bros Foam
Style: Roller set
Dry: Pibbs 60 mins

nymane

• Pre-poo: Olaplex #2
  • Shampoo: Joico Moisture Recovery
  • Deep Conditioner: Joico K-Pak Deep Penetrating Reconstructor
  • Rinse out Conditioner: Joico Moisture Recovery
  • Leave-in: Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream
  • Serum: Joico K-Pak Restorative Oil
  • Roller Set: Pibbs

sunflora

Flowah Powah
Saturday Night:

HOT: Vatika enriched coconut oil - Win
Shampoo: Mielle Organics Rosemary Mint -Continued Win
DC: Mielle Organics Rosemary Mint - Continued Win
RO/Condition: Olive Oil + QUA Organics - RO w/ Olive Oil is a huge win!

L: Nightblooming Selkie - Love, but never lasts more than a month (or two or three wash days). Not repurchasing
C: Vatika olive and henna cream -Not sure how I like this on wet hair. May have been too heavy handed. Hopefully it dries alright...
O: Olive Oil - I actually used sunflower oil here. Just cuz it was on the counter and I need to start using stuff

Braiding in 8 sections and letting dry through Sunday. Taking down Monday morning and either bunning or dutch braiding for the week.

Did 8 braids, my hair was very cooperative today. Shea butter on the ends.

oneastrocurlie

SSI order is coming today so at some point this weekend:

Cleanse: SSI passion fruit scalp detox
DC: SSI passion fruit masque. I'll probably add ST rice water tonic, focusing on my scalp, while I DC
Leave in: Mielle Pomegranate
Style: Wash and Go with Texture ID styling cream and a gel

What actually happened was:
No Rice Water Tonic
Leave in: NYC Curls Conditioner
Style: UFD Curl Magic and Design Essentials Almond and Avocado Curl Mousse (a great combo)

curly caress

Pre-poo Hairveda Vatika
Shampoo Nexxus Keratin Black Rice
Protein Treatment Komaza
Moisture Treatment Annabelle's Ultra Conditioning Souffle
Leave-in Annabelle Ayurvedic Spray and Shescentit Marula Hair Cream

Bun Mistress

Deep conditioned, still trying out the aveda smooth infusion system. I don't have any hough until I get throgh 6 washes this is 3 I believe , I wash to infrequently that won't be for a while. No humidity its ok. I start using Sabino moisture block with it. It is good for heat protection however. I blow dried my hair here is the interesting part.

I used a Reavir dryer for 2/3 of my head. Why? Becasue it blew an internal fuse and woldn't turn back on. Overall not really impressed. So it is better than my very poor technic brsh blow dry or com attachment yes. But it took a comb throgh of each section then a deman detail then in the Revair then pause and demnad brush through again then Revair again on each section. So it took forever. When it stopped working I picked p the Revlon blow dry brush to finish, first time twith this as well. It took a lot less tiem to finish mainly becasue I didn't have to pause and detangle. Then I had to go back over some of the revair section that weren't completely detangled. The Brushed side looked about the same as the Revair side when all was said and done. the revair side had more hang initally but then I went though and brsh the hair downward and this eve n out.

I then flat iron my hair which went faster than usually becasue my hair was acutally detangled. It looks really good.

I am returning the Revair.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@Bun Mistress Thank you for your review. Yes, as @rileypak stated, please post your review in that thread as well whenever you get a chance.

I’ve used the Aveda Smooth Infusion twice now. Not the entire product line though, just the two stylers. Not sure how I feel about it yet since my hair still poofed up and I had some frizz. But I did use another product before applying that, so who knows if that had an effect on the results.