December 2015 What Did You Buy This Week?

gorgeoushair

Black Friday purchases mostly...

The Mane Choice
3 bottles of vitamins

Beautifully Bamboo
3 Beautifully Bamboo Ultra HSN vitamins

NJoy Essentials
1 Long & Healthy Hair Growth Oil w/ Sulfur in scent citrus burst
1 Long & Healthy Hair Growth Oil w/o Sulfur in scent citrus burst

Toni Daley
Big Chop Half Wig in 1B
1 Striped Leopard Tube Head wrap
Bought 3 pair of earrings and she included a free pair and a free tube head wrap

Coastal Scents
Shea with Cocoa Butter 10 oz jar
African Wild Honey 16.9 oz
Shea Oil 16.9 oz

gorgeoushair

NekeShea
Love Spell Whipped Butter Blend (6 oz)
Lemon Orange Blossom Whipped Butter Blend (6 oz)

Ulta
SheaMoisture Marfura Oil Masque
SheaMoisture Marfura Oil Conditioner
SheaMoisture Marfura Oil Serum
SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Masque

The Natural Market
Mediterranean Fig Hair and Body Oil
Cinnamon, Vanilla, and Sandalwood Hair and Body Oil
4 candles

Sarenzo Bath and Body
4 Tart Oils
1 Black Soap Cleanser (4 oz)
1 Argan Facial Moisturizer (4 oz)

OhTall1

@Bibliophile can you post a review once you test out these products? I'm high porosity and curious to know about the masque and the elixir.

SheaMoisture keeps taking my money...I got them from Target at Bronx Terminal Market. It's brand-spanking new
View attachment 346351
Mongongo & Hemp Seed Oils High Porosity Moisture-Seal Styling Gel with Baobab Protein & Apple Cider Vinegar

2x Mongongo & Hemp Seed Oils High Porosity Moisture-Seal Masque

Mongongo & Hemp Seed Oils High Porosity Moisture-Seal Finishing Elixir -ETA this elixir feels & smells like the Ouidad mongongo oil mist I got from Marshalls

CodeRed

TJmaxx

Joico Treatment Balm
Carol's Daughter TUI Color Care Hydrating Leave-in Conditioner
Shea Moisture Cocoshea Biolipid Complex w/Agave Nectar & Black Seed Oil Rehydrating Hair Masque ( this was $9.99 here, while at Ulta it's $19.99 )

Target

Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Moisture & Shine 4-in-1 Combing Creme

I just went to TJ Maxx today to return some stuff... I got the Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner since I liked the balm so much... I saw Shea Moisture there and was surprised. Never seen it there before.

blackeyes31626

CurlMart
Camille Rose Naturals Coconut Water Penetrating Hair Treatment
Camille Rose Naturals Coconut Water Style Setter
Camille Rose Naturals Coconut Water Leave-In Treatment(2)
Camille Rose Naturals Curl Love Moisture Milk
Oyin Handmade Hair Dew
Bobeam Revive Condish - Lemongrass

I am staying out of that 'what's on sale' thread.

KinkyRN

NekeShea
Love Spell Whipped Butter Blend (6 oz)
Lemon Orange Blossom Whipped Butter Blend (6 oz)

Ulta
SheaMoisture Marfura Oil Masque
SheaMoisture Marfura Oil Conditioner
SheaMoisture Marfura Oil Serum
SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Masque

The Natural Market
Mediterranean Fig Hair and Body Oil
Cinnamon, Vanilla, and Sandalwood Hair and Body Oil
4 candles

Sarenzo Bath and Body
4 Tart Oils
1 Black Soap Cleanser (4 oz)
1 Argan Facial Moisturizer (4 oz)
I love their liquid Black soap it's the only thing I use on my face and follow up with the Argan oil moisturizer. Good stuff.

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Sally Beauty:

Renewed my membership
Conair Bonnet hair dryer attachment so I can be lazy and DC while sitting in bed LOL! I used it Thursday for the first time and I loved it! DC my hair as if I was sitting under my hooded dryer without burning my ears off.
3 packs of hair clips
Detangling tortoise comb

Smiley79

The natural hair salon that I go to uses these products faithfully on their clients hair, so I purchased them for my in between visits.

For my treatments

For my thinning areas

InBloom

In my new-growth
@InBloom

Please report back with your review. This gets really great reviews. I have it, but haven't tried it yet.

I tend to use new products right away, eager to see if I like it or not.

I decided to use as a deep conditioner rather than as a prepoo. It soaked nicely into damp hair. I let it sit for about 45 minutes under a plastic cap and turbie towel. It rinsed easily and my hair was soft. I had good slip, but not extraordinary.

I can tell it moisturized my hair as opposed to just sitting on it because my texture seemed spongy...not just slick. I finished with the usual leave-ins and now my hair is wrapped up. I look forward to taking it down tomorrow to see how it behaves for the day. So far I like it, but probably wouldn't repurchase without a discount/coupon of some kind.

Aggie

My last hair product purchase for the year:

- 1 16.6 oz bottle of Pracaxi unrefined oil - I can't wait to use this oil. It was very expensive too. I bought it for extreme moisturizing and emolient properties to add to products with no slip.

- 1 16 oz bottle of Camellia oil

- 1 16 oz bottle of Meadowfoam Carrier oil

- 1 Hempseed Butter - 2.2lbs jar. I needed another butter badly. I will order more next year. I bought them from www.newdirectionsaromatics.com. I like this site so far. I bought quite a few fragrant oils for my diffuser as well. I love aromatherapy.

I'm looking to purchase some other butters like avocado butter, jojoba butter, murumuru butter, tucuma butter, cocoa butter, illipe butter, macadamia butter, and cupuacu butter.

I have my eyes on some essential oils as well, like geranium, more ylang ylang, bergamot, sandalwood, rosewood, lavender, lime, lemongrass, and rosemary.