December 2015 What Did You Buy This Week?

ThatJerseyGirl

Monique's Natural Hair Boutique:
x2 Afroveda Moringa & Ginseng Detanglers
x1 Jessicurl Deep Treatment

*The Haul....it never Stops!:drunk:

Someone replied to a post re Monique's Natural Hair - I think in the sale post. Anyway, I was in Greenville for the holidays and I wanted my hair done. I had no idea this place existed. Sadly, I made the discovery once I got home.

No worries. I'm always in North Carolina. I will be down there in January and will give her salon a try - will post a review here once I do.

I know exactly where that salon is located too!

Aggie

@Aggie Which diffuser do you have? I am looking into buying one.
I have a huge floor model that stands on three legs and looks like a mini fountain. Can't remember the brand though. I am looking to get a couple of small ones for other rooms in the house. I saw two for $39.99 each on www.bulkapocathery.com. I may just get those. I don't want another floor model.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    588.2 KB · Views: 12
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    747.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

CluelessJL

Lots of things ran out on me this month and I just blew most of my Christmas money on hair products so here goes!

Replacements:
- Motions moisture plus
- Keracare humecto
- Extra dark jcbo
- EVOO
- Sunflower oil
- Rice bran oil
- Peppermint essential oil

New:
- Shears
- Mizani thermastrength
- Salicylic acid
- Silk peptide powder
- Aphogee keratin & green tea
- CHI silk infusion
- Panthenol.

Whew!

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Lots of things ran out on me this month and I just blew most of my Christmas money on hair products so here goes!

Replacements:
- Motions moisture plus
- Keracare humecto
- Extra dark jcbo
- EVOO
- Sunflower oil
- Rice bran oil
- Peppermint essential oil

New:
- Shears
- Mizani thermastrength
- Salicylic acid
- Silk peptide powder
- Aphogee keratin & green tea
- CHI silk infusion
- Panthenol.

Whew!

What are you doing with these two items?

Smiley79

I'm almost finished with my bottle of Camille Rose moisturizer so I went ahead and ordered a bottle of Oyin Hair Dew while they still have free shipping. The CR was good, no complaints. I would revisit the CR line in the future. But I miss the consistency, scent and moisture power of Oyin Hair Dew so I'm going back to that.

CluelessJL

@MileHighDiva I've been adding silk amino acid powder to conditioners and leave ins for a while, but have had a little trouble trying to source the same product again so decided to give silk peptide powder a try this time as I've heard good things. The salicylic acid is a bit of an experiment which I may yet chicken out of! I've been reading the scalp exfoliation thread and bought some shampoo with salicylic acid in it, which seemed to help. However, a 100g bag of salicylic acid is half the price of the tiny bottle of shampoo I bought, so I thought I might try adding some directly to one of my normal shampoos instead...! :nervous2:

krissyhair

I have a huge floor model that stands on three legs and looks like a mini fountain. Can't remember the brand though. I am looking to get a couple of small ones for other rooms in the house. I saw two for $39.99 each on www.bulkapocathery.com. I may just get those. I don't want another floor model.
Whatt??? I thought the two of you talking about a curl diffuser for a hand held blow dryer. What does this do?