December 2015 What Did You Buy This Week?

IronButterfly

Oyin
1 x Sugar Pomade in Berries and something...:look:
1 x 3-pack of them Juices....

Piping Rock
oils:
Apricot Kernel
peach kernel
jojoba
grapeseed
sweet almond
apple (macintosh) & pear fragrance oil

:alcoholic:I am so done! Good bye and good luck...! :dead:See ya BF 2016.

ETA Oh, forgot about them shampoo bars I picked up from Bobeam this morning.....

Last edited:

PJaye

@PJaye

Gurl....What's wrong with them?

They are already one of the most Expensive Handmade Lines out there.

Yes! Plus, most of the inventory sucks. They under-fill the Yam (which is one of their best products), got rid of an exceptional scrub for some nonsense, the Latte has nice slip and hardly any moisture, the Palm Tapioca is just disgusting, and the rest of those little jars of mediocrity should be revamped. What is she thinking?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Yes! Plus, most of the inventory sucks. They under-fill the Yam (which is one of their best products), got rid of an exceptional scrub for some nonsense, the Latte has nice slip and hardly any moisture, the Palm Tapioca is just disgusting, and the rest of those little jars of mediocrity should be revamped. What is she thinking?

@PJaye @NaturallyATLPCH

Welp. I guess you summed that one up.:dighole:

I have no clue what her business model is or who thinks her customer base is going to be?

I should have known something was up, when she launched that new $22.00 moisturizer.

I wonder how many folks bought that?

ETA: She's totally out priced herself.

NaturallyATLPCH

@PJaye @NaturallyATLPCH

Welp. I guess you summed that one up.:dighole:

I have no clue what her business model is or who thinks her customer base is going to be?

I should have known something was up, when she launched that new $22.00 moisturizer.

I wonder how many folks bought that?

I know quite a few. And then they raved about how good it is.
As long as you have people buying this foolishness, it will continue smh...

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
As long as you have people buying this foolishness, it will continue smh...

@NaturallyATLPCH
This is so true.

I have YAM, Whiskey-Vanilla, Cacao Bark that I need to use that I have not used.

And I swapped someone for a Palm Tapioca (so I could try it) and then re-upped on it before even trying it, so I would have a back-up (in case I like it).

I could never make that Apple Sorghum stuff work for me, and finally gave up on it after buying it a couple times. I could not figure out what it was for or how to use it.

NaturallyATLPCH

@NaturallyATLPCH
This is so true.

I have YAM, Whiskey-Vanilla, Cacao Bark that I need to use that I have not used.

And I swapped someone for a Palm Tapioca (so I could try it) and then re-upped on it before even trying it, so I would have a back-up (in case I like it).

I could never make that Apple Sorghum stuff work for me, and finally gave up on it after buying it a couple times. I could not figure out what it was for or how to use it.

The only things I've tried from this line was the Vanilla Whisky (I won this in a giveaway) and the Whipped Custard (?) for body. They were both okay, but not enough for me to repurchase.
I wanted to try the Cacao Bark but not now.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@NaturallyATLPCH

That's good that this is a Line that you aren't overly interested in. I like it when it's like that.

For me, I'd probably miss Whiskey-Vanilla and YAM. I haven't tried the Cacao Bark yet, but if I like it, I'd probably miss that too.

But if it has out priced itself, I'll get over it. They're all $20.00 as it is.

Never tried any of the Body stuff or Hair Milks or that 7-Fold Butter everyone loves, particularly because of all the Citrus Oils in it.

CodeRed

From drugstore.com I just bought (they had 20% off of all hair stuff til 12/31/15):

- Not Your Mother's Way To Grow Conditioner
- Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask
- Twisted Sista Deep Conditioning Mask
- Mane 'n Tail Olive Oil Complex with Herbal Essentials Conditioner