December 2020: Hits & Misses

demlew

Still a Hit

Brina Organics African Chebe Herb & Fenugreek Hair Spritz

this thang softens my hair to the extreme. The only negative is that I can’t keep a scarf on a night cause my hair is too soft.

I hope this doesn't sound weird, but you're really pretty and I LOVE your makeup. I have no skills :-(

About the hair spritz, does it smell like fenugreek or something else? I'm always looking for moisturizers.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Hit

Refreshing my washngo that was styled with Coco black Naturals Curling custard! Baby my curls jumped back and because I sealed it with chebe oil ,its not as hard!

Continued Hits

Keracare Curl Essence line, the moisture is just fab!

miss

Not finding all my curl essence products from the move. Im so peeved!!! If I cant find the shampoo, curling cream and conditioner Im going to have to rebuy!

TamaraShaniece

Ayurvedic Life
I hope this doesn't sound weird, but you're really pretty and I LOVE your makeup. I have no skills :-(

About the hair spritz, does it smell like fenugreek or something else? I'm always looking for moisturizers.

:blush: Wow!!!! Thank you so much. I have no skills either but I found techniques that give great results w/ 0 makeup skills.

The spritz has a pretty fragrant smell... it smells so good to me.

lorr1e1

4C (natural) currently relaxed (Mizani)
Hit: Mizani miracle milk leave in conditioner:love: soft shiny hair
I use that along with other mizani products as a blow dry liquid as my hair prefer oils, liquid products dry my hair and likes something slightly heavy. I like the 25 miracle oil it smells so good and my hair is soft can be used on the the skin too.

Last edited:

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Continued hit
  • Negesbanda.
    • Great products.
  • PJN
    • Black Rice water Scalp defog. Always does the job.
  • SSI
    • cranberry cocktail. Best leave in hands down on ITS own. No sealer needed. Just air dry and watch your hair feel like butter. I need SSI to stop playing and bring it back.
New Hits
  • Negesbanda
    • Buttercream cleanser, creamy ,Softening. Gentle cleanser with slip.
    • Green Smoothie Anti shedding rinse. Babbbbby. My hair felt strong yet pliable. I liked it a lot!
    • Hair Mayo. Thick. Detangling Yummy conditioning bliss.

Last edited:

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
Continued Old Hit:

Applying JBCO on damp hair. I slightly over saturated my hair with JBCO, let it air dry then tied my hair up in a silk scarf and wear overnight. Every time, my hair is soft AND non-greasy in the morning. My hair needs this treatment more regularly than I am doing it right now.

waff

Almond oil as a prepoo. So much slip and softness.

HE HH Conditioner. I don't know why I stopped using this, but it has been so good to use on top of oil as a prepoo. So much slip.

Hask Macadamia oil deep conditioner. So much moisture and bounce, the perfect balance of protein and moisture.

Theresamonet

This is my favorite deep conditioner.
It was my first time using it and it’s an instant staple! My tangles just melted and my hair felt like buttaaaa. I wanna run to winners and get like 3 more... but we’re in lockdown and all the winners are closed LOL

Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm is one of my staples. Do either of you know how it compares to the Intense Hydrator?

Pretty much anything from Joico is a HIT for me.

waff

Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm is one of my staples. Do either of you know how it compares to the Intense Hydrator?

Pretty much anything from Joico is a HIT for me.
I used both and I prefer the intense hydrator. It's more moisturizing. I am in the minority of people who didn't love the balm. I prefer the k Pak line overall, everything from it is golden.