December 2022 What Did You Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

naturalpride

• Ovation Cell Therapy
  • Roux 233 Anti-Aging Extra Repair Leave-In Treatment
  • TGIN Green Tea Super Moist Leave In Conditioner
  • TGIN Protective Leave In Conditioner
  • Aphogee Two Minute Intensive Keratin Reconstructor

Last edited:

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
One of my natural online friends bigged this conditioner up big time so I picked up the shampoo and the conditioner.

• Dove Therapy Hydration Spa Shampoo
  • Dove Therapy Hydration Spa Conditioner x2

Saw a review for Donnas recipe so i picked up a few of the items

• Sweet Potato Pie Hair & Scalp Oil
  • Sweet Potato Extra Creamy Leave in Conditioner
  • Sweet Potato Extra Creamy Moisturizing Conditioner

Napp

Ms. Nobody
Proclaim olive glossing conditioner liter
Proclaim Shea moisturizing conditioner liter
Proclaim coconut anti breakage shampoo liter
Proclaim coconut anti breakage conditioner liter x3
Proclaim coconut anti breakage leave in x6
Proclaim coconut oil hair and scalp conditioner x6
As I Am double butter cream 16 oz x4
Large wet line xtreme gel x 3

I racked up with the 50% off sales and coupons I had. I think I’ll be good for 2023. I’m going to attempt a no buy.

oneastrocurlie

I think I’ll be good for 2023. I’m going to attempt a no buy.

What helped me slow down on buying products was waiting until the next day to decide. Sometimes I would literally forget I was even looking at something and when I remembered that was my sign I didn't really need it.

Another thing was aiming to get all my hair products to fit in two smedium bins under my bathroom sink. If I can't fit it in there, it means I don't need anymore.

Lastly unsubbing from newsletters and texts alerts. Can't buy from a sale that I don't know exists.

HealthyHair2020

What helped me slow down on buying products was waiting until the next day to decide. Sometimes I would literally forget I was even looking at something and when I remembered that was my sign I didn't really need it.

Another thing was aiming to get all my hair products to fit in two smedium bins under my bathroom sink. If I can't fit it in there, it means I don't need anymore.

Lastly unsubbing from newsletters and texts alerts. Can't buy from a sale that I don't know exists.
I like this. I'm definitely slowing down on buying and in 2023, will only buy products once or twice. I will adopt the one in, one out mentality as well.

I also don't follow hair companies on instagram (well except for 2 but I might mute them tbh).