December 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 What Are Your Weekly Hair Plans?

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Right now, I could take a pair of scissors to my hair! Ugh...I scheduled an appointment to get a haircut (left a message), and my hair person hasn't called me back yet.

I lost a lot of hair due to a large amount of weight lost, a change in diet, and aging.
I've purchased two bottles of Nutrafol (I have a few friends that swear by it), but don't ask me why I haven't started taking them yet.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Right now, I could take a pair of scissors to my hair! Ugh...I scheduled an appointment to get a haircut (left a message), and my hair person hasn't called me back yet.

I lost a lot of hair due to a large amount of weight lost, a change in diet, and aging.
I've purchased two bottles of Nutrafol (I have a few friends that swear by it), but don't ask me why I haven't started taking them yet.
@january noir
Take them so we can get an honest review.

weavepat

• Prepoo w/olaplex no 2
  • Exfoliate scalp w/ the ordinary's glycolic toner
  • Shampoo w/ Redken Acidic Bonding Shampoo
  • DC w/ komaza protein hair strengthener
  • Flat twistout w/ the mane choice braid out glaze
@january noir
Looking forward to your review!

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
A friend did my two-strand twists and I love how it turned out. Everything used is from the Mielle Organics Pomegranate & Honey line. We both love the smell of these products. She used the Coil Sculpting Custard and Twisting Soufflé together when making each twist. Once done with all the twists she then used the Curl Defining Mousse with Hold.
My hair smells nice and feels nice to the touch. I'm really happy with how it turned out. :)

Mielle Organics Pomegranate & Honey Coil Sculpting Custard
Mielle Organics Pomegranate & Honey Twisting Soufflé
Mielle Organics Pomegranate & Honey Curl Defining Mousse with Hold

lindseyerinc

Testing out heavy sealing on my newly relaxed hair. Did a couple days with Vaseline and few days of unmixed Shea nilotica. Vaseline felt smoother though I do know that Shea has a lot of hair benefits. I will most likely alternate them in the week. This time around being relaxed I know it’s all about babying my ends.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Prepoo/Detangle. African Pride prepoo

First wash. Curlsmith prebiotic scrub
Second wash. AG Hair Balance
Condition. Korean Treatments
DC. Olaplex Moisturizing DC
Moisturize. Smooth Naturals Ultimate Treat

Stretched with revair and put in braids. I’ll either bun for the week or do a braidout

GGsKin

Once I heard the weather was going to be much colder this week, I felt zero guilt about keeping my hair under wraps for another week. Last night, I took down each damp large twist one at a time and smoothed my hair with some Irish Moss cream something from Nature's Little Secret, topped up and focused on my ends with some unwhipped Shea butter. Wrapped my head back up in cling film and a head scarf.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Last night, I took down each damp large twist one at a time and smoothed my hair with some Irish Moss cream something from Nature's Little Secret, topped up and focused on my ends with some unwhipped Shea butter. Wrapped my head back up in cling film and a head scarf.
@GGsKin
This Sounds:drool:.....:lick:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Today:
Pre-Treat: Olaplex 0 and Redken Acidic Pre-Poo
Cleanse: HennaSooq Cleansing Conditioner
Protein: Komaza Protein Treatment (Under Dryer)
R/O: Olaplex 5
DC: Olaplex 8
Apply Leave-In: Olaplex 6 and Oil (Under Dryer)