December What Did You Buy This Week?

NaturallyATLPCH

Hairveda
Vatika Frostings (2)

Lakshmi's Cupboard

16 oz Bhaasvataa Ayurvedic Coconut Infused Oil

Kinky Tresses (The rave reviews got me. Used a YT code) :look:
Coconut Mango Butter (after using this sample I was all in)
Avocado Restorative DC
Avocado Sulfate Free Moisture Shampoo
Nourishing Hair Oil

I wanted to finally try the Hairveda and I love the CS of Lakshmi. Love supporting the sistahs. Plus I had extra money left over in my BF budget so you know where that goes :biggrin:.

LovelyRo

I went to five BSSs on Saturday looking for ombré kankelon Hair... I did find some however, it wasn’t the color that I wanted. I ended up just getting 1b. I’m and currently across the street from another BSS... I have to see if they have it.

I’ve seen the color combo online... I need to find it in the ground!

NaturallyATLPCH

Are you getting any improvement? You got me worried for you.:(
Taking Chlorella and Spirulina tablets helps with shedding also @Alma Petra . Just putting that in there :grin:.
My hair hardly sheds when I take them regularly. I stopped because I ran out and noticed an immediate difference. Now I was not shedding badly but I did notice some.
Vitamin D3 tablets also help.

Alma Petra

Taking Chlorella and Spirulina tablets helps with shedding also @Alma Petra . Just putting that in there :grin:.
My hair hardly sheds when I take them regularly. I stopped because I ran out and noticed an immediate difference. Now I was not shedding badly but I did notice some.
Vitamin D3 tablets also help.
Thank you dear! Yes I was very low in vit D and in ferritin as well. I supplemented both of them but maybe some irreversible damage happened. I will look into the chlorella and spirulina as well. All sorts of weapons will be needed in this battle.