Declare Every Morning

Iammoney

Wealth magnet
Start right now by simply declaring today, “I am going to see God’s favor in a greater way. New doors are going to begin to open for me. Supernatural opportunities are coming my way. God is setting up divine connections for me. I’m always at the right place at the right time. I am going to overcome every obstacle and defeat every enemy. I’m going to see every dream, every desire that God has placed in my heart come to pass in Jesus’ name!”

chicacanella

this is good stuff! Thanks.

Anyone having problems at work? Speak the Word of God over it. "No weapon for against me shall prosper anywhere and none shall prosper in *name of Work place." Somebody trying to talk behind your back and start mess. *Shanita's weapon shall not prosper against me and I condemn Shanita's tongue for it rises up against me in judgement." Your words are more powerful than you think. To me, this is like canceling everything that person has said so that in a spiritual sense; it has no power. It's just neutral...it will have no effect on anyone it is being said to or in any way at all.

Isaiah 54:17 (King James Version)

17No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Start right now by simply declaring today, “I am going to see God’s favor in a greater way. New doors are going to begin to open for me. Supernatural opportunities are coming my way. God is setting up divine connections for me. I’m always at the right place at the right time. I am going to overcome every obstacle and defeat every enemy. I’m going to see every dream, every desire that God has placed in my heart come to pass in Jesus’ name!”

Fabulous! And tell me about the pic/artwork in your siggy? I can imagine the message and that's just beautiful. But tell me what you know about it. :)

Iammoney

Wealth magnet
Fabulous! And tell me about the pic/artwork in your siggy? I can imagine the message and that's just beautiful. But tell me what you know about it. :)

well it means having faith in God and letting Him lead you to the one you are looking for I think.