Delightfully Delicious DC Challenge 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

youwillrise

dc'ing since last night w/ shea moisture deep treatment masque. will do a castor oil/sunflower oil rinse in a bit. i havent used sunflower oil in a while and ive never used it with the shea moisture stuff...hopefully it works out.

pinkness27

Can anyone recommend a good protein and moisture DC? I did a search and found Hairveda Moist Conditioner Pro. Are there any more out there?

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
On Friday, I mixed Doo Gro Mega Long Reconstructor and Hollywood Beauty Carrot Oil Cholesterol Conditioner with some olive oil, vegetable oil, agave nectar, honey quat, SAA, and glycerin and sat under my hooded dryer for 60 minutes. I let my hair cool for about 30 minutes, showered, detangled and my hair felt like HEAVEN! My hair detangled like a champ, felt super soft when it dried and I had very little short hairs in my comb and on the floor of my shower! My hair really loves this potent potion and my wallet does, too!

I'm sprung!

youwillrise

i put castor/sunflower oil on top of the shea moisture deep treatment masque a couple hours ago and i just now rinsed. my hair feels really goooooooood.

DaDragonPrincess

I DC last night on my hair day with Nairobi Humecta Sil and sealed with Amla Oil with plastic cap for 3 hours,and my hair felt sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo soft and full of moisture.

Aggie

DCed with Moroccanoil Restorative Mask followed with KeraCare Creme Humecto this evening.

Arewa Girl

Pre poo shikakai oil bagged under drier 10 mins, shampoo simple be gentle, 40 mins bagged under drier skala aloe vera + olive oil, 2 mins aphogee, 5 mins colour conditioner, 10 mins Aveda hair remedy.

kailand

DC'd w/ EVOO,EVCO and CO and SE mega silk & NTM =]
... Not sure if I've got the right CO though ladies I just picked it up from CVS ... Care to weigh in ladies ?

amwcah

I am joining this challenge for this quarter!

I deep conditioned yesterday with ORS Hair Mayo. My protein/moisture balance has been unbalanced resulting in velcro hair. :( I think I finally got it right, but I also want to reap the benefits of deep conditioning on a regularly basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.