Delightfully Delicious DC Challenge 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

winona

DCed under heat cap for 1 hour and I am too lazy to rinse out tonight so I guess I am dcing overnight:)

Joico Moisture Recovery Balm

sky035

Formerly Lisaaa Bonet
I DCing right now under electric steam cap using same formula as usual (Sally's morrocan oil, jojoba oil, and shea butter). This week my hair was dry and out of control for failing to DC properly last week :nono:. Will not make that mistake again.

sky035

Formerly Lisaaa Bonet
How's it going you guys I'm using morrocan oil moisture mask.

Cicilypayne, curious as to how you are finding this DC and whether you mix it with anything? I mix mine with jojoba oil and shea butter because I suffer from dy skin and hair (hormonal). So far I have not used it on its own. I bought mine on sale at Sallys months ago and so far, I am really pleased with the results that it gives in terms of shine...:drunk:

faithVA

Spritzed my hair with green tea and now DCing under my heat cap with AO WC for 30 minutes. Will let it cool for 20 and then rinse. I am going to try rinsing one side with cool and one side with warm to see if my hair acts differently. Of course I am hoping the warm works better :lol:

JazzyOleBabe

Yesterday I DC'd with SSI Banana Brulee and QB AOHC for 30 + minutes. Then tried the cool and seal method. Added Suave Natural cond on hair after cooling for 15 then rinsed. My hair is holding the moisture very well.

Last edited:

naturalfinally

I just washed out my henna after 8 hours. I'm now DCing with a mix of KBB Lusious Locks, Elucence MB, Deity America Deep conditioner, and some other stuff. I'm under a baggy for 30 minutes. I'll steam for 1 hour and then wash. I'll sulfur and cermicide before bed.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Last edited:

winona

Last night dced with Moroccan Oil Intensive Masque my hair felt great but I will not be repurchasing because of the price point:)

naturalfinally

naturalfinally said:
I just washed out my henna after 8 hours. I'm now DCing with a mix of KBB Lusious Locks, Elucence MB, Deity America Deep conditioner, and some other stuff. I'm under a baggy for 30 minutes. I'll steam for 1 hour and then wash. I'll sulfur and cermicide before bed.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Dc'ing under the steamer now with giovanni 50:50, my oil blend and several sprays of rosewater. That was the last of my rosewater. I don't have any intentions to rebuy at this time.

Last edited:

choctaw

dc overnight with ayurvedic powders (maka, amla, brahmi, fenugreek) mixed with oil (hibiscus) and conditioner (Suave Humectant).

Rinse out paste with water. Soak hair with ayurvedic tea (fenugreek, catnip, hibiscus).

Oil rinse with hibiscus oil and suave humectant to remove grains from paste.

Braid to dry.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Dcing with ORS replenishing. SuchaLady have you tried the CON argan oil shampoo? Used it for the first time today. I really like it, very gentle and moisturizing.

LaidBak

DC'd today with a mixture of SitriNillah, Mizani Intense Moisture, Wheat Germ Oil, and EVOO. I mixed it in a bowl and used a relaxer brush to apply it to my NG. I was actually practicing my relaxer application technique. I got it down to 4 mins 33 seconds.
DC'd under a cap for 25 mins.

xu93texas

DC'd on dry hair with combo of Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol and KeraCare Humecto mixed with peppermint, rosemary, and eucalyptus oils under plastic cap for 90 mins.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
I think I'll try an o/n dry DC next wash. I'll be mixing CON Agran oil condish and ORS replenishing, with the teenist bit of Joico K-pak on what's left of my relaxed ends. I clipped more relaxed ends today y'all, a good bit :look: At the rate I'm going, I'll be fully natural by the end of the week :lol:

Last edited:

BadMamaJama

I'll join.

I'll dc twice a week.

Aussi Moist 3 Min Miracle
Aussie Moist
VO5 and Honey
Pantene R&N
Olive Oil added
Giovanni 50:50
Hairvitalize Balsam & Protein rarely (my hair doesn't like protein)

I'm trying to keep it simple but looking at the different conditioners makes me want to go buy more. And more. And more.

Status
Not open for further replies.