Delightfully Delicious DC Challenge 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Doing my dry DC now mixed ORS replenishing and CON aragan oil. I'll keep this on my head until I can't take it anymore which'll probably be around the 2hr mark :rolleyes: :lol:

Oooooh NappyNelle what you getting? :eyebrows2

Last edited:

BadMamaJama

I dry DC'd last night.
I used:
VO5 Conditioner Strawberry
Pantene R&N
Olive Oil
Garlic Paste

I put baggy on my head under my hair towel and wore for about 2 hrs.

kailand

I haven't posted in a bit but i've been keeping it up tinkering with my formula!

The Formula

Dry:

EVCO
EVOO
Silk Elements Megasilk (olive oil)
NTM

Let it sit while I showered & shaved...

When I rinsed, my hair was soooo soft and moisturized!

I set in curlformers and air dried!

chelseatiara

Still loving my ORS Replenishing and SitriNillah....but I *greatly dislike* ORS MAYONNAISE!!! It has twice + times made my hair hard and brittle and this time it has almost lead to an unnecessary trim. DEUCES BUDDY! You are going back to the store.

faithVA

Cowashed with TW Herbal conditioner, tea rinse with honey vanilla chamomile and DCd with AO White Camellia for 30 minutes. My hair is feeling much better.

LaidBak

I relaxed my hair today with a new system, and it left my hair feeling dry. So now I am DCing. I mixed a little something in my bowl:
-Wheat Germ Oil
-EVOO
-SitriNillah
-Mizani Keratin Strengthening treatment
-Mizani Intense Moisturizing Treatment
-Silk Amino Acid
-Sunflower Seed oil

I am going to let it sit under this cap while I do some household chores.

kailand

I would just like to say that consistently DC'g (thx to the challenge) has massively decreased my breakage! Yay!!

cordei

Noticed I have gained an inch but im getting a little shedding. Not sure if its from swimming when i had my hair in a weave or new products :(

cordei

Noticed I have gained an inch but im getting a little shedding. Not sure if its from swimming when i had my hair in a weave or new products :(
Let the DC'in continue

naturalfinally

I'm DCing with some Anita Grant Rhassoul clay deep conditioner and a little Eluence moisture balance. I'm not too sure bout this. I bought 3 cubes and used 2 and it was still liquid so I added the conditioner to thicken it up. I'll let it sit on my hair for an hour or two and see how it goes.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Avg on my roots
Avg mixed with SAA on the length of my hair
AOGPB
Oil blend
All about to go down under the steamer:giggle:

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
I can't wait for my conditioner replacements to come in. I need to steam and twist up my fro.

ATLcutey20

I am currently DCing with Joico K-Pak Moisture- Intense Hydrator under a hair dryer.

I'm trying it out for the first time so we'll see if I like it.

xu93texas

I DC'd on dry hair with LustraSilk Shea Butter Cholesterol mixed w/oils. I CW after with VO5 clarifying conditioner and followed up with Silicon Mix.

leona2025

Washed with Creme of Nature Moisturizing shampoo and put on ORS Hairrepair mask. I meant to leave it on for 2 hours, but after doing homework, I'm too tired to wash out, so I will leave it in over night.

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Friday I DC with a mix of moisturizing conditioners and some oils on dry hair. I think I'm going to start shampooing and DC once a week and DC on dry hair mid week since my schedule is really busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.