DELIGHTFULLY DELICIOUS DEEP CONDITIONING CHALLENGE - PART 3 CONT'D

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I am going to make sure I make an appt to get my hair relaxed and rollerset on the 16th, luckily there is no school for me that day and I can be the first person in.

Im trying to see if I wanna let her do her usual with her products or if I wanna bring some stuff of my own in.
Like I havent done that protein after the was of relaxer and before neutralizer (Aphogee 2 min mixed with NPF)
And DC for my 20 mins with uhhhhh IDK maybe SE Megasilk if I dont use it all up before.

I have never used my own products at the shop plus im kinda scared I wasnt have that flow since my hair is so fine. MMMMmmmm decisions decisions.........

alshepp635

I deeped conditioned with SE Luxury Mositriuzing conditoner, ION Reconstructor Treatment, Roux PC, and EVOO. I sat under the dryer for 45 minutes.

Aggie

I dont know if this has been asked before but are we gonna have a separate thread for the reveal?

Yes I believe we shoul create another thread for the reveal, probably around mid December. I only have short, thick new growth hair to reveal because of my relaxer stretch:grin:.

Last edited:

Aggie

I deeped conditioned with SE Luxury Mositriuzing conditoner, ION Reconstructor Treatment, Roux PC, and EVOO. I sat under the dryer for 45 minutes.

alshepp, have you tried doing the Roux PC as a final rinse only and not in your DC treatments? It works really well this way with cold water as a final rinse. Closes the cuticles and gives incredible shine to your hair. Roux's PC should only be left in the hair for 30 seconds to a minute I think.

alshepp635

alshepp, have you tried doing the Roux PC as a final rinse only and not in your DC treatments? It works really well this way with cold water as a final rinse. Closes the cuticles and gives incredible shine to your hair. Roux's PC should only be left in the hair for 30 seconds to a minute I think.

I have not tried the Roux PC as the final rince. When I do my cowash on Thursday I will try it and post the results. Thanks for the suggestion.

sevetlana

Yes I believe we shoul create another thread for the reveal, probably around mid December. I only have short, thick new growth hair to reveal because of my relaxer stretch:grin:.

Thanks Aggie. I have been faithfully deep conditioning. Maybe not twice every week but each time I wash my hair, it has become such a habit for me. :yep: Love this challenge. (well it not even a challenge anymore.)

Good luck with the stretch I almost made it to four months the last time, I hope to eventually reach six months.

Aggie

Thanks Aggie. I have been faithfully deep conditioning. Maybe not twice every week but each time I wash my hair, it has become such a habit for me. :yep: Love this challenge. (well it not even a challenge anymore.)

Good luck with the stretch I almost made it to four months the last time, I hope to eventually reach six months.

Keep aspiring and making strides to get there and eventually you will.

RosarioLabella

add me to the list ive been deep conditioning with olive oil replenishing pack but since im about 8 weeks post it doesnt give me as much slip so im going to go purchase the alter ego garlic because it has done wonders for me before

*Muffin*

After cleansing my hair thoroughly with an ayurvedic tea (aritha, hibiscus, a pinch of brahmi and a pinch of amla), I DC'd with AOHSR mixed with Avocado oil and Honey. You want to talk about soft and detangled? :lick: Then I finished with and Nettle and ACV rinse

P.S. I'm all for a DC challenge next year. It's really fun and I get to talk about all the fun mixes I like to make:grin:.

Aggie

After cleansing my hair thoroughly with an ayurvedic tea (aritha, hibiscus, a pinch of brahmi and a pinch of amla), I DC'd with AOHSR mixed with Avocado oil and Honey. You want to talk about soft and detangled? :lick: Then I finished with and Nettle and ACV rinse

P.S. I'm all for a DC challenge next year. It's really fun and I get to talk about all the fun mixes I like to make:grin:.

Sounds delicious Muffin.

By the way, I jus found I'll be working all day Sunday so I don't know how much I'll be able to submit for the herbal thread. I won't be off until Tuesday of next week. I am so sorry.

sstevenson

I Deep Conditioned with a Natural Everyday Conditioner Shikai- I bought it at Well Body. I mixed it with LustraSilk and sat under heat-(bonnet) for 1 hr. I did a Hot oil treatment with Mustard oil prior to DCing. My hair is so soft. I love the DC challenge as well.

Aggie

add me to the list ive been deep conditioning with olive oil replenishing pack but since im about 8 weeks post it doesnt give me as much slip so im going to go purchase the alter ego garlic because it has done wonders for me before

The challenge only has one more month for this year so if you would like to be added for the new DC challenge next year, absolutely. In the mean time you may post your DC efforts if you like until then.

Ozma

DCing today with a mix of Vatika Oil+castor oil+Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol+HE LTR
2 hrs, no heat

Aggie, please add me to the list for the 2010 DDDCC!

Aggie

DCing today with a mix of Vatika Oil+castor oil+Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol+HE LTR
2 hrs, no heat

Aggie, please add me to the list for the 2010 DDDCC!

Send me a PM mtmorg and I will save the PMs to refer back to. Thanks for joining.

*Muffin*

Washed my hair with aritha and fenugreek tea, conditioned with Giovanni SAS conditioner, and now I'm DC'ing with Giovanni Nutrifix Reconstructor/Giovanni Magnetic Restruxturing Conditioner mixed with honey and avocado oil.

alshepp635

I deep conditioned with ORS Replenishing Pak and SE Megasilk Moisturizing Treatment under the dryer for an hour on Sunday. I then did a final cold rinse with Roux PC. My hair was soft and shiny. Sorry no pics; I got braids put in on Monday.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Today I DC with SE moisturzing something in a tub/jar, I will leave it on overnight and rinse out in the morning.

YankeeCandle

I shampooed out a week's worth of castor oil and hair butters (used my new ORS Oilive/Aloe shampoo) and then applied my DC: ORS Repleneshing Pak; Biolage Hydrating Balm; and then coconut oil on top. I put a conditioning cap over it and ran a blow dryer over the exterior of the cap for 5 mins, now I'm sleeping with the DC still in my hair under the cap.

I was going for a low-protein DC this time because I think I used too much protein last week (both my DC and my after-rinse leave-in, a new Aveeno leave-in spray, were protein-heavy).

LaidBak

Checking in. Since I've moved overseas I've been getting my DCs in a salon where I know the water is filtered and softened. They stylist adds liquid B vitamins and an oil mixture to the conditioner. My hair comes out like butter every time. Swinging and bouncing too! I get it done every 3-5 days.