DELIGHTFULLY DELICIOUS DEEP CONDITIONING CHALLENGE - PART 3 CONT'D

Aggie

Okay ladies, this is my last day or so left of my lhcf membership and decided not to renew my membership at this time. I will be taking a break for a while, maybe indefinitely, I haven't decided that yet.

I need someone to take over the DC thread. Any volunteers?

*Muffin*

Bumping...I really want this challenge to continue. Does anyone want to volunteer to spearhead it? If not, I can always do it.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
*Muffin*--Thanks for bumping this thread. This challenge will continue. I will start a new thread mid December for the 2010 edition. No worries. The challenge will not change at all but I may do quarterly threads to make them not as long. I guess I can make that decision once it gets going.

BostonMaria

I put on my mad scientist hat and mixed:

conditioner, coconut oil, hemp seed oil, 2 drops of ylang ylang oil, avocado oil, castor oil and 2 drops of neem oil and i'm deep conditioning my hair right now

I also did an Amla treatment on my oldest DD's hair and am rollersetting it in a few minutes

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I put on my mad scientist hat and mixed:

conditioner, coconut oil, hemp seed oil, 2 drops of ylang ylang oil, avocado oil, castor oil and 2 drops of neem oil and i'm deep conditioning my hair right now

I also did an Amla treatment on my oldest DD's hair and am rollersetting it in a few minutes

What does this consist of, I have a box of Amla powder that I need to do something with.:lick:

*Muffin*

*Muffin*--Thanks for bumping this thread. This challenge will continue. I will start a new thread mid December for the 2010 edition. No worries. The challenge will not change at all but I may do quarterly threads to make them not as long. I guess I can make that decision once it gets going.

Thank you SOOO much. I didn't want to have to start the thread because I already have two other (soon to be three other) threads I have to keep track of. And I really do like this challenge.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Will cowash tonight so I can get ready for my DC tomorrow, I will go ahead and finish up the SE moisturizing stuff in the jar.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Last Friday I steamed with Yes to Carrots Mud Mask. Yesterday I steamed with Giovanni's Magnetic Reconstructing Condish.

Ozma

I have stepped up the DC (even if I haven't been checking in as much) 2x/week, I DC with a castor oil/vatika oil/Jessicurl Deep Weekly Treatment mix. Last one was yesterday morning.

alshepp635

I deep conditioned with ION Reconstructor and SE Megasilk Moisturizing Treatment under the dryer for an hour on today. Finished with a cold rinse with Roux PC.

Pooks

I put my HSR on my hair after work, did some shopping and am now on my way home - I will wash it out at some point this evening. I need to get back to regular DCing, anything over a week and I feel like I'm abusing my hair.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I steamed with YTC Mud Mask yesterday.

I will be starting a new thread for the 2010 challenge at some point today. I will post a link in this thread.

alshepp635

I deep condtioned overmight with Megatek and EVOO mixture. I then did a moisturizing deep condititon with SE Lurury Moisturizing Conditioner under a hooded dryer for 30 minutes with a conditioning cap. Did a final rinse with Roux PC.