DELIGHTFULLY DELICIOUS DEEP CONDITIONING CHALLENGE - PART 3 CONT'D

Pooks

I washed tonight with AO HSR shampoo, and am now DCing with heat with AO GBP & WC. Have been under my heat cap for about 15 mins, I will leave it on for a little longer without heat then rinse.

Pooks

I washed my hair last night with AO HSR shampoo, then DC'd with steam (using cap, turbie, plastic bag and then heating cap on top) with AO GBP, and AO WC on my ends.

I steamed for about 25 mins, rinsed lightly (so as to leave a little conditioner in) then did a tea rinse (rosemary, horsetail, nettle, black tea).

After rinsing and drying my hair, I saturated my hair with my shea butter mix and oiled the scalp with coconut oil.

PocketVenus

[Rant] Winter is ruining my hair and my skin.
Ok, that was an exaggeration, but I feel like I feel dry (again, both hair and skin) constantly, no matter how much I moisturize - which is daily btw.
Sometimes I feel like literally bathing in some some moisturizing lotion/oil.
[Rant over]

To make this post relevant: last night I DC'd with Joico. My hair feels soft today, even though it's in extensions. I've only used it once, so I guess I can't give a fair opinion, but I hope that it lives up to the hype.

ETA: Wow. I feel silly:blush: Ignore this post. Wrong DC challenge. All the names are so similar and I am sleepy....:giveup:

Last edited: