Demi–Perm system by Organic Root Stimulator.

Laginappe

Hi all,

I picked up the July issue of Sophisticate’s Black Hair and the Organic Root Stimulator company has an ad for a new product. It’s called the Demi-Perm Thermal Straightening System with Pineapple Enzyme. The ad reads:

“An alternative to chemical relaxing that gives your clients the look and feel of a relaxer. Pineapple enzymes soften the hair creating a more relaxed curl patter after continued use. Lasts 50% longer than a press ‘n curl. Great for kids and women who can’t, shouldn’t or don’t want a relaxer”

And the picture has 5 products:

<ul type="square"> [*]Thermal Straitening Balm [*]Moisturizing Enzyme Treatment [*]Pre-Treatment Shampoo [*]Hair Guard (spray) [*]Sebaceous Fluid (looks like some sort of oil) [/list]
Just wondering if anyone had heard of this product??? Thoughts and opinions????

mstankers

I saw the ad too and have not tried it and will not try it. I do not trust ORS products because of not so great experiences with them. I would rather just use a hot comb to get a straight look without a relaxer. Try a search on old posts because I think this was discussed in some other posts. I dont remember if anyone had tried it though. If you are brave enough to try it give us details please