Derm Organic Hair Products

SelfStyled

Has anyone tried this line yet? I did a search and didn't find too much.

Here is the company website for more info....

http://www.dermorganic.com/?page_id=2

The product line has a sulfate free shampoo, a hair mask, and a leave in treatment.

DermOrganic® products are made to be 100% vegan.
DermOrganic® contains no animal by products and are never been tested on animals.
DermOrganic® contain no sulfates, parabens, glycols, DEA, MEA or colorants of any kind. Gluten-Free.
DermOrganic® products are Alcohol-free, and our products are naturally preserved.
The Argan Oil used in DermOrganic® products is certified Organic according to USDA NOP standards.

I did buy a set today, and plan on using on my next wash day. The set was $45, which I didn't think was too bad.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Bump #1. Where my PJ's at? Coffee where are you? Ms I Dare T's Hair where are you?

Now, You Know that was Just Wrong, Don't You!:look: Yes..........I have the DermOrganics Masque Intensive Hair Repair made with organic Argan Oil.:lachen:

(How you gon' Put a Sista' on Blast):nono:

But I haven't used it yet. It sounds wonderful.:yep:

SelfStyled

Girl, I just knew you would have it:lachen::lachen:. You know your bad when you just got products laying around the house that you haven't even tried yet

Coffee

Here I am (Coffee comes running in)....whew, let me catch my breath :lachen:.
I have used the DermOrganic hair masque. The first time I didn't care for it, but the second time used it, I fell in love with it. That's the only thing in the line I've tried.
Let me know how you like it. Where did you find your set?

Last edited:

SelfStyled

You ladies never disappoint me, lol. It is sad when you are so in tune with your online friends. Coffee I am so happy that you are enjoying the masque! After I smelled it tonight it took everything in me to not do my hair tonight. I will definitely let you know I like the products.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Here I am (Coffee comes running in)....whew, let me catch my breath :lachen:.
I have used the DermOrganic hair masque. The first time I didn't care for it, but the second time used it, I fell in love with it. That's the only thing in the line I've tried.
Let me know how you like it. Where did you find your set?

Yeah, Self-Styled, Let US know how you like it!:yep: I refuse to open another product until I use some of the 50-11 things I have opened already.:nono: That's why I haven't gotten to it yet.

But the Write Up Sounded Wonderful. I researched it fully before I purchased it, and I am sure it is a Great Product.:yep:

Can't Wait for your Review.

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

Yeah, Self-Styled, Let US know how you like it!:yep: I refuse to open another product until I use some of the 50-11 things I have opened already.:nono: That's why I haven't gotten to it yet.

But the Write Up Sounded Wonderful. I researched it fully before I purchased it, and I am sure it is a Great Product.:yep:

Can't Wait for your Review.

we must be sisters:grin:... I haven't opened "boxes" of product shipments yet
so many products, so little time

tomnikids3

Here I go.... i saw Argan oil and other goodies in this line, now i may have to try this, oh well more to add to the already full cabinet. I cant contol the PJ in me.

Cxshortie

I got this line at TJMaxx, liter size for 19.99 each and then I had buyers remorse and returned them since I have a million things already.

CA*Nappy

I got this line too at TJMaxx. I love it. Adding the Argan Oil to the Mask works great as a deep conditioner too! I alternate this Nexxus Humectress shampoo and condiitoner as well as with the Sally's Argan line.

Amazhaan

I got this line at TJMaxx, liter size for 19.99 each and then I had buyers remorse and returned them since I have a million things already.

I got this line too at TJMaxx. I love it. Adding the Argan Oil to the Mask works great as a deep conditioner too! I alternate this Nexxus Humectress shampoo and condiitoner as well as with the Sally's Argan line.

Thank you ladies. I purchased the Shampoo and Masque at TJ Maxx Today for $19.99 each. I believe the regular price is like $35/40... I wouldn't have thought to have looked there and would have just ordered off of Amazon---so I just wanted to say THANKS!!!!

ladylibra_30

I picked up the leave-in treatment at Marshall's and I am in total love :) After the 1st application my hair felt like silk, silk, and more silk...can't keep my hands out of it. It has a lovely smell and texture (no oilies). The price is right too at $14.99 (or is that Marshall's pricing?) Anyway, I don't care if it's higher priced otherwise b/c this will be a staple in my stash. It's neck in neck with my CHI. I thought I'd never find another serum comparable/better than CHI.

demlew

Bump...does anyone still use this? I picked up the Hair Repair Masque tonight at Marshall's, but I'm thinking about going back for the shampoo.

kellistarr

This is where I bought mine (Tj's is a gold mine). These are fine products.

ShiShiPooPoo

I had to bump this. I just bought the backbar kit about a week ago. It has the liter shampoo, masque, and treatment. When I tell you that my hair feels so extremely moisturized and fluffy. My curls are hella defined but most of all it just makes my hair feel so conditioned and wonderful. I always walk past this stuff and decided to go ahead and buy it. I think I may buy the conditioner next. Has anyone tried that?

Angelinhell

I saw these products in TJMaxx for a really good price. I'm trying to stick with Joico right now, but I do want to try the leave in.

demlew

I decided not to get the shampoo because I have enough, but I still think the masque and leave-in are great. There's some great deals on ebay.