Diatomaceous Earth reviews PLEASE..

~Vintage Queen~

I was using it for a while and want to restart again for detox purposes initially.
TMI coming: While taking it I felt that it blocked me up but as I increased my water/fibre intake it definitely cleansed me out...*cough*old, dark .... was removed*cough* :look:Sorry

I also lost 1/2 a stone around that time but can't give credit to DE.

I didn't take it long enough after that to see how else I was benefitting. I don't even remember how my skin was improving or nails etc. so I will try to document it better this time round starting tomorrow.
I know previously I did receive such benefits though.

Rhetta

Stumbled across this thread a couple days ago and have gone through reading most of the posts. This stuff sounds incredible, almost too incredible! So, I searched around to find more info. Although most of what I found were sales pitches or information that tracked back to one source, I'm not going to argue with the testimonials on LHCF.

It seems safe enough and I am intrigued - so I just ordered a couple lbs and convinced my DH to experiment with me!

I realize this thread started a couple years ago, I just hope the wheels haven't fallen off the bandwagon for good. I'd love to know who is still doing this and what their results are? Has anyone experienced any long term benefits?

Afrobuttafly

The posts above on this page are from this year so people are still using it. But like you I want to know more results.

RossBoss

I'm still using it. I just discovered that I had a carpet beetle infestation so I am using it for that as well. I take it every morning with my OJ. I put some on my wash cloth occasionally as well. It really helps with getting a good night's sleep.

Prosperity711

I started taking it about a week ago, haven't really noticed anything yet, I put it in my protein shake in the morning, I think I need to drink more water because it don't make me regular like I have read from other users which is one of the main reasons I started taking it.

Chameleonchick

I stopped using this stuff but I will say I actually liked the taste. I just use it in my lawn and garden. Works wonders for making plants grow quickly and bigger.

~Vintage Queen~

Okay, I've been drinking it mixed with water since Sunday. Maybe about 2ltrs so far (not much, I know).
No obvious signs as of yet but I have had a whitehead develop on my bust and 1 bm. Probably unrelated but yeah.
Will update with something more, I hope, next time.

Rhetta

Well. I just had my first DE drink tonight. I got a little bit nervous cause I just started chlorella too so, I did 1/2 tsp in 2% milk, 1 scoop of whey protein, fresh strawberries and 1/2 banana (made DH drink some too AND 2 coworkers are starting tomorrow cause if I'm going down, I'm taking everybody with me :lachen:)

Now I'm drinking like an ocean of water cause I don't want my bowels to block up! We'll see what happens:yep:

christian01

I just started today. Took 2 tsp this morning with coffee. After reading a lot of posts from this thread, I see the most popular dose is 1 or 2 tablespoons a day. I am going to try that and give an update later.

MsBizness

Just started on DE today (1 heaping teaspoon in diluted apple juice 2x day). Will start a DE blog with progress/effects.

So far, I'm dealing with a low grade headache and some stomach gurgling. I pray it's not a worm war going on in there... :perplexed

billyne

i just started taking it this morning..i want to give some to my dog and cat but i'm scared.:perplexed

ladysaraii

So I got my DE in and I have a question

I found this info on the web
Diatomaceous Earth for Parasites Cleansing

1 to 2 tablespoon of DE to a glass of water or juice (or any liquid)
stir and drink up !

Since it has no taste really, it can be mixed with anything you can think of : milkshakes, smoothies, oatmeal. I even heard of someone who puts in his coffee !

This is the best way to be used as a parasite cleans.

BUT – if you want more of the benefits of silica, this is what you do

Diatomacous Earth for Silica Benefits

This method assures your body absorbs the most of the silica and can also make your little bag last for years. It is the most economical way to use your precious diatomaceous earth.

1 tablespoon
1 gallon of water (3.75 litres of water)

Put one tablespoon of silica in your gallon of water ( I use a smaller water bottle, it’s more practicle) and just let it settle. The DE will then sit at the bottom, and just leave it there.

Take little sips throughout the day. When the water levels gets too low, just add water. Let the mud deposit in the bottom, it is slowly delivering the silica. You could do that on and on for years without changing the DE, but most people change it every few months.

You do NOT need to keep in the refrigerator, but you can if you want to.
Do not add anything else (like juice or sugar) If you want to change the taste, pour yourself a glass first and add juice or whatever to your liking.

DE will be more effective if you add it to the water and let it settle. You will get more of the benefits of silica this way.

http://www.humanparasitesymptoms.com/human-tapeworm/diatomaceous-earth-humans-parasites/

So I want the silica benefits overall, but would there be any harm in doing both for a while? Drink the silica water throughout the day and take a tsp daily to get the parasite cleaning..for say about a month.

I just want to make sure Im not overdoing it

billyne

So heres a little update..ive been taking it since october 16 and i havent really noticed anything except my skin is really clear and im pooping regularly. But let me tell u about my dog, i have a 12 year old english bulldog that has had hip diplaysha (sp?) Since she was a puppy. The last visit to the vet they said it was getting worse and i noticed that it was getting hard for her to walk so i carry her around..dont judge me--i have no kids and she's very spoiled. Since ive been giving her de she walks around with less effort and appears to not be in pain. Ive even caught her on my livingroom sofa (thats a no no) and she hasnt tried to jump up there in a long time!

Ms. Tiki

Is anyone willing to give or sell a sample? I want to try it without committing to a 50lb bag. If so, PM me. Thanks

Successfulmiss

I have been using this product about 3 days and already experiencing increased energy, better sleep and positive changes in my skin and hair! The detox is also in full effect intestinally*wink wink*. I feel great and haven't had this much energy in months! Even did a tremendous deep clean to my apt and laundry. It's crazy! Even clarity in my thinking has been enhanced. I am more motivated to go to the gym also!Anyone still using this product with new results not listed here? Thanks!!! :)

Rae81

I have a big bag of this stuff that i was using to treat some bugs. im kinda scared to put it in my water and drink it

GeorginaSparks

Wait i have this stuff and i bought and use it for my dog(flea treatment). I will come back and read this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF