Did the inversion method work for you?

Did the inversion method work for you?

• Yes, I had more than one inch a month(much more than normal)

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Yes, I had less than one inch but more than normal

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • No, I had the same growth as always

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • I'm not sure

Votes: 18 38.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I am 7 months post dye and I have 2 inches or less of new growth. That is way below average and I have inverted for a week every month since January... I guess my growth rate is just slow :(

Pic of my growth since December. Looks like 2 inches right?

Attachments

• 20140613_180535.jpg
    20140613_180535.jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:

Lilmama1011

Nope. I have been doing it since November 2013 and I forgot to do it this month but forget it I'm done. I never saw anything extra

doll-baby

Yes ! I tried it at the end of April and I got about an inch of growth. I messed up for May (I missed like 3 days) , but I'm definitely going to try it again the last week of this month.

I didn't do the scalp.massage but I did apply coconut oil.

PureSilver

I have slacked off in tracking my growth but i has worked for me, i did it while i wasn't pill popping and i got 1'' the first couple of months i tried it. I will continue to track my growth as of this month and i'm usually a very slow grower.

Now i'm heavy pill popping and i know it will not be the inversion alone that will aid in my growth rate.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Yes when i actually remember to do it. Except 1 month I didn't get any growth. I still apply my NJoy oil and inverting every month. This month and last month I fell off. Here's my results after my 2012 big chop (2nd one). Been inverting since Nov 2013.
First pic taken 9/9/2012
2nd pic- 11/12/2013
3rd pic- 12/21/2013
4th pic- 1/1/2014
5th pic- 3/31/2014
6th pic 5/4/2014

View attachment 258847

abcd09

bump!

thanks for the replies. my sister did it and saw no results. im going to try it; i really want it to work. i wonder if you all has differences in methods?

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
bump!

thanks for the replies. my sister did it and saw no results. im going to try it; i really want it to work. i wonder if you all has differences in methods?

For me I massage NJoy oil on my scalp then invert for 5 minutes and still massage a little in between hanging forward over my bed or backwards on the couch. Sometimes I don't apply any oil.

caribeandiva

Human being
It works for me. I got .75 inches the first month I tried and didn't measure at all since. I need to be more consistent with it.

Gr8ness83

I saw a lot of growth with it. I also used NJoys oil recipe whille doing it (I mixed my own batch up) On averge, I got an inch of rowth each month that I did it...

krissyc39

I didn't really commit to it long enough to see results so I can't answer your poll. I ended up stopping midweek because I just figured there were better ways to increase blood flow to your head (like exercise for example). I've just been doing that and drinking green smoothies for faster growth.

Perfexion

I'm never consistent either. I believe it does work though. I just wish I could do it daily because that's the only way I'd remember to do it from month to month.

FollicleFanatic

Yes, I've been on the I train since Dec, missed May though. Didn't see a difference in length, but in thickness. It looks like I'm transitioning but I'm all natural.

MystiqueBabe

I got no results from that. In fact, nothing recommended on this forum has made my hair grow faster. Even MN didn't increase my growth.

Guinan

Re-Branding
This time around I noticed growth. When I did the method last yr, I saw some thickness.

It may just be baloney as far as growth (maybe I was measuring wrong and I am not a slow grower), but it's not causing me any issues to lay upside down for 4mins. Now, if I start getting headaches or anything else of course I'll stop.

It relaxes me and plus I like it.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I decided to kick it up a notch and I inverted for 5 minutes a day for a full month (in November). I finally got my inch :yay:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I tried it a few times, but it only worked the first time. I got an inch on the first try, and nothing after that.