Diet and my lack of hair growth...

I agree; your hair is gorgeous :yep::grin:

And I will be making a trip to the Vitamin Shoppe this weekend! :yep:

Thank you! Your hair is gorgeous too! I know that these supplements have played a role in the natural shine, and growth, i rarely straighten my hair too, but when i do ppl always want to feel, i guess to see if its real lol, because it has gotten so thick, so yeah thats what i would do, w/o the vitamins my hair grows alot slower.

zzirvingj

Thank you! Your hair is gorgeous too! I know that these supplements have played a role in the natural shine, and growth, i rarely straighten my hair too, but when i do ppl always want to feel, i guess to see if its real lol, because it has gotten so thick, so yeah thats what i would do, w/o the vitamins my hair grows alot slower.

I just remembered that I left my Omega 3,6,9 oil at my Aunt's house a few weeks ago (and it was a new bottle, too)...I'm going to make sure I pick that up...that stuff is expensive! :lachen:

Lute

Just a thought.. would you be able to cornrow your hair.. and keep it in for 2 weeks.. Usually within that time. You can easily tell is still actively growing.

laurend

I think she just recently reported that her hair hasn't grown. I hope she reponds and let us know the real deal about what's up.

Sade'

My hair grew sooooo fast when I was working out 3 times a week. So it's true...excercise and eat right.

onelove08

I bumped it because I am testing my hair growth. I exercise 4-6 times a week but, this week I wanted to add in more fish. I already feel slimmer jogging 1 hour and 10 minutes everyday and eating salmon 3 times a day and adding more fruits and veggies. My hair is in twists so we will see!

Taina

Is a fact, as healthier you are inside, better outside you will have. Eat a well balanced diet, or a high protein diet can make your hair grow faster. I just dicovered South Beach Diet last year, i was relaxed by that time, and my hair growed faster than ever.

makeupgirl

It never even occured to me that exercise played a role in hair growth. I knew about diet and vitamins but never with exercising. I was exercising and watching my diet. But, my hair actually broke off in the back due to my diabetes. That was devastating for me because I never knew that. So it's also certain diseases that can play a role as well with lack of hair growth and hair damage, as well.

remilaku

I don't believe in terminal lenth. That is just me. I think that if your hair has stayed at the same lenth for a number of years, then you nead to change what you are doing to take care of it and it will start growing again.