Do you break product marketing lines too?

victorious

Relaxed/4A/Fine/Thin/APL
My mom made me chop her locs because of the hot weather and the weight of her shoulder length locs. Her twa is curly and cute--some people asked her if she has jherri curls. She's been promoting Kid's Organics Shea Butter Detangling Moisturizing Hair Lotion. This woman is going to be 60 in a couple of months, and she's bragging about kids products. :lol:

I got her hooked on it, and she stole my bottle. She uses their shampoo too. My mom's regimen is very simple: shampoo, acv rinses, and hair lotion.

As payback, I took her Organic Root Stimulator Nature's Shine since she doesn't use it anymore. It works great on my hair although it's marketed for braids, locs, twists, and fros. I spritz my hair with water, and then spray the Nature's Shine. I'm using it more than evoo and my coconut grease. It smells good too.

Last edited:

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
When I first read it, I thought you were speaking as if your mom had a six month old baby, lol.

As for the question at hand, yes I actually do. I have stuff that's formulated for natural hair, but I use it too and I'm relaxed. I even have that Kid's Organics Stuff but I haven't used it in a while.

victorious

Relaxed/4A/Fine/Thin/APL
TSUprincess04 said:
When I first read it, I thought you were speaking as if your mom had a six month old baby, lol.

As for the question at hand, yes I actually do. I have stuff that's formulated for natural hair, but I use it too and I'm relaxed. I even have that Kid's Organics Stuff but I haven't used it in a while.

:eek: I read it again and fixed that sentence. I was trying to say how old her baby locs were. Oh my goodness!