Do you change your washing days depending on when you got a relaxer or certain style?

misskris816

I love the texture of my hair right after I get a relaxer. My stylist does such an awesome job at giving it shine and straightening it. I just got a relaxer last week and I usually wash once a week, but I find myself wanting to put off washing for another week or two, because I know I'll lose the look I have now. I think I do a good job of straightening my hair and giving it shine, but it never looks as good as day 1- 10 or 14 after a relaxer. Am I the only one? Do you stick to your set washing days regardless, or do you switch it up depending on your current style?

I switch up all the time depending on what my hair feels like and how busy I am during the week. I have added cowashing to my routine because my hair has been feeling dry. But the only thing I do like clockwork is tie my hair up at night.

Re: Do you change your washing days depending on when you got a relaxer or certain st

I'll switch up my wash schedule also. If right after a relaxer I feel that my hair looks pretty good, I'll wait one more week to wash it. Whenever I get my hair professionally done, I ride the 'till the wheels fall off, lol. I hardly never [FONT=&quot]get my hair done so when I do, I make sure that I get the most out of my money. The only exception is if my scalp gets extra sweaty or something.

Bottom line: I do make special exceptions if my hair is looking extra nice and I want to keep it that way a little longer
[/FONT]

Back