Do you dream about your hair at night?

sareca

I've had least three hair dreams in the last 2 months. Last night I dreamed I had a bottle of BB Oil Moisturizer and it was my favorite product EVER. In the dream, I kept it beside my bed in a lace lined bassinet. :huh: I've never used BB. I guess I gotta try it now.:ohwell:

What freaky things do you dream about your hair at night?

preciousjewel76

I dream about my hair sometimes, but I have hair product/styling dreams (not necessarily about my hair) a lot. I guess I need to stop reading LHCF so close to bedtime.:lol:

klb120475

sareca said:
I've had least three hair dreams in the last 2 months. Last night I dreamed I had a bottle of BB Oil Moisturizer and it was my favorite product EVER. In the dream, I kept it beside my bed in a lace lined bassinet. :huh: I've never used BB. I guess I gotta try it now.:ohwell:

What freaky things do you dream about your hair at night?

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

BillyJay

I remember having a dream that my hair was really long and strong. I still have vivid images floating around in my head. Its just that serious, lol.:lachen:

Keen

I wish this stylist started cutting 3 inches of my hair. I've been to her once. She dusted it. then when I went back the following week, she proceeded to cutting three inches. I was like what are you doing lady? you just cut my hair last week! I stopped her immediately but she had already cut two parts. I was horrified.

KiniKakes

I have bad dreams, about going in for a dusting and getting like 3" cut off my hair. The dreams are so vivid and disturbing that i wake up shaken and upset.... and soooo happy to find out that it's just a dream. :lol:

I also dream about having thick, layered, tail bone length hair and being at my 10-year high school reunion (coming up in November). There are several versions of this dream (lol). In one version, im meeting up with a former frenemy at her house, and i arrive from out of town wearing a big hat. So she has no idea that my hair is long and gorgeous underneath (totally different from my hair in high school, thin and short). Then i take off the hat and my hair pours out.... its long and bouncy and thick. Frenemy is staring at my hair, with her mouth open, and wondering if it's real. I smile and act casual, no excessive hair tossing or anything else that might reveal that this is still all "new" to me. I am pleasant and sweet, and we go on to the reunion, where i am sweated all night long. :lachen:

Yeah, im sick. :lol: :lol: :lol:

lovenharmony

ET / OT Bonafide Member
It's not an every night thing, but I have dreamed plenty of times that I reached my goal length :D Lovely dream that I hope one day will come true!

blue_flower

When I was natural I used to have dreams of having my hair relaxed. At the time those were actually *bad dreams* to me.

lovenharmony

ET / OT Bonafide Member
KiniKakes said:
I have bad dreams, about going in for a dusting and getting like 3" cut off my hair. The dreams are so vivid and disturbing that i wake up shaken and upset.... and soooo happy to find out that it's just a dream. :lol:

I also dream about having thick, layered, tail bone length hair and being at my 10-year high school reunion (coming up in November). There are several versions of this dream (lol). In one version, im meeting up with a former frenemy at her house, and i arrive from out of town wearing a big hat. So she has no idea that my hair is long and gorgeous underneath (totally different from my hair in high school, thin and short). Then i take off the hat and my hair pours out.... its long and bouncy and thick. Frenemy is staring at my hair, with her mouth open, and wondering if it's real. I smile and act casual, no excessive hair tossing or anything else that might reveal that this is still all "new" to me. I am pleasant and sweet, and we go on to the reunion, where i am sweated all night long. :lachen:

Yeah, im sick. :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL :lachen: Great HS reunion dream Kinikakes

miracle

I often have dreams that I'm back in high school w/my waistlength hair. I have these dreams at least 2-3 times a week. (Geez, that was 11 years ago, and I still can't get out of high school. :lol: )

Last edited:

SvelteVelvet

Funny, last night my dreams were like re-caps of what I spent hours reading about on this board and others, mainly to do with Dom prods. and what's good to use for what. In my dream I was still reading them and actually re-logging info into my brain.

ETA: I did have a dream a few weeks about running my hands through my hair and it coming out in handfuls. I remember feeling very scared in that one.

Last edited:

sareca

SvelteVelvet said:
Funny, last night my dreams were like re-caps of what I spent hours reading about on this board and others, mainly to do with Dom prods. and what's good to use for what. In my dream I was still reading them and actually re-logging info into my brain.

ETA: I did have a dream a few weeks about running my hands through my hair and it coming out in handfuls. I remember feeling very scared in that one.

Yikes! I'd be scared too.

Re: recaps, I work stuff out in my sleep too. I once went to bed working on a calculus problem and woke up in the wee hours of the morning with the answer. I jumped out of bed to do the calculations and sure enough there were right. *twilight zone music plays softly*

Bint Yusef

I dreamt last nite my hair was falling out in bunches while washing it. Then i cam to LHCF to get help and the boards were completely blank.

SqrpioQutie

i had a dream last night that i, on a whim, cut my hair into some super short spiky something... then realized what i did and collapsed into a fit of tears and depair that all of my work was gone.. and then i woke and was overjoyed to realize that it was all a dream..

i think that was a reaction to getting weave-checked a couple of times yesterday... normally, my dreams about my hair are more positive

bLackButtaFly

At first I whe I saw this thread I was like" no i've never creamed abotu my hair" Then last night i had the weirdest dream...
First I was living in thsi big house, with no mirrors. I was alot older, but I was living with some woman who i called big mama. Any ways I'm looking all over and asking big mama where's a mirror. Finally i get look in spoon(only it wasa huge mirror sized spoon) and I see my face is beautiful, the nicest it's eveyr been, but my hair is platinum blonde, and looks thin and raggedy and I start crying:cry3:, and when I touch it pieces are falling out. Then I start begging big moma please let me put a rinse in it at least to get it back to brown:confused:, and she's like no no, so I cry so much I make a tub, and at the bottom there's a small amount of black rinse, so I start putting it through my hair, and then it transforms my hair into beautiful waist length thick locks, but my face starts to turn haggardly:eek:. then big mama comes up and tells me that I made my choice... and then I woke up, and I'm not lying my heart was racing and my palms were sweaty. That was a scary dream.( don't judge me, I always have weird dreams, and this isn't the first one w/ big mama)

sareca

bLackButtaFly said:
At first I whe I saw this thread I was like" no i've never creamed abotu my hair" Then last night i had the weirdest dream...
First I was living in thsi big house, with no mirrors. I was alot older, but I was living with some woman who i called big mama. Any ways I'm looking all over and asking big mama where's a mirror. Finally i get look in spoon(only it wasa huge mirror sized spoon) and I see my face is beautiful, the nicest it's eveyr been, but my hair is platinum blonde, and looks thin and raggedy and I start crying:cry3:, and when I touch it pieces are falling out. Then I start begging big moma please let me put a rinse in it at least to get it back to brown:confused:, and she's like no no, so I cry so much I make a tub, and at the bottom there's a small amount of black rinse, so I start putting it through my hair, and then it transforms my hair into beautiful waist length thick locks, but my face starts to turn haggardly:eek:. then big mama comes up and tells me that I made my choice... and then I woke up, and I'm not lying my heart was racing and my palms were sweaty. That was a scary dream.( don't judge me, I always have weird dreams, and this isn't the first one w/ big mama)

For what it's worth I think you made the right choice! :sekret:

tapioca_pudding

Not until I started hanging out at this board...! :p

But so far Ive had two dreams: One where my hair was between shoulder and APL.. I just woke up one morning and TADA-SPLAT - I had long ghorjus healthy hair. I couldnt believe it, I just kept staring in the mirror saying 'Are you serious??' Then I took a million pics on my camera phone and sent them to all my friends. :lol:

In the other one Ive had longer hair for a while but I run into some ppl who havent seen me in years. Im fly, about 20lbs lighter w/ all this ghorjus healthy hair and Im LOVIN the stares. In the middle of conversation I casually flip it up into a little chignon (sp?) number to 'get it out my way'... :lachen: such a dork...!

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
Not my hair usually, but products. The other day I dreamed my beloved Queen Helene Cholsterol was being discontinued and I couldn't purchase any.

Zahrah

I found a bag of weave in my daughter's toy box on Sat. It was only about 2 yrs. old:lol: . When I touched it, it started crumbling into little pieces. It was all over my pants and I itched until I just had to take a shower. OK what happens that night? I dream that when I touch my hair, it starts to crumble evenly in 1" pieces off the ends. In the dream, I was like WTF:eek: . I didnt know weave did this over time?

pinkdot's blog

I've had dreams were my hair was long thick and mid back length. In my dream I would look in the mirror and just smile in shock. Then I would get up and go out to the club or out to eat or any public place were anyone could see me. Its a dream I've had for years. LOL but I'm trying to make it come true.