Do you drink your way to healthy hair?

graCeful_89

I just got a Citrus Sunrise fruit blend shake from this place called Amazon Cafe and I had the nerve to ask for an energy boost after I just had 2 cups of coffee. Now I am like a jittery crackhead over here at work! :lachen:

Anyways, my question to you is do any of you ladies drink some type of protein shake or vitamin filled fruit juice (i.e. Super Juice from Wholefoods)? & if so, do you think it helps your hair growth more, less or the same? SPEAK!

Ebony Majesty

Last week I started making carrot juice smoothies, sometimes throwing spinach in there (yum) in the morning and drinking carrot juice in the evening. Nothing to report yet ;)

growinstrong

yup, I drink 8-9 glass of water and 1-2 protein shakes/day (16g of protein per shake). I've noticed the growth benefits after about a month. I workout 4-5 days a week too though :yep:.

graCeful_89

yup, I drink 8-9 glass of water and 1-2 protein shakes/day (16g of protein per shake). I've noticed the growth benefits after about a month. I workout 4-5 days a week too though :yep:.

Yeah, I drink lots of water because I'm right by the water cooler and office air is terribly dry. :nono:

tia123

Is anyone still drinking this for hair growth?:

Summer Tonic and More Luxurious Hair
Anthony's suggestion for boosting one's hair growth progress in time for summer

This receipe is called "A Vermont Cocktail." First thing in the morning, get a large mug of warm/hot water and add Apple Cider Vinegar from your local health food store — unfiltered, unpasteurized, organic ACV. Begin with two teaspoons of organic molasses; then add 1 teaspoon of ACV along with a fresh lemon wedge(optional). Squeeze in the juice and add 1 tablespoon of honey (the honey will give you instant energy.)

This drink will aid in the regrowth of healthy hair and is good for thinning hair, dandruff, itchy scalp, and a miracle worker for dry brittle hair. Helps to restore the proper acid/alkaline/ph balance to the scalp and hair follicles!

ACV is a rich source of potassium as an artery softener and a great detergent of the arteries fighting dangerous bacteria and viruses. ACV is a powerful enzyme and is a perfect ph and aklaline balancer. It regulates blood, aids in digestion, and is great for calcium, sinus, arthritis and weight control.

From the website: http://www.morroccomethod.com/#