Do you ever dream about your hair...has LHCF got me obsessed

~*Tigget*~

Funny story::giggle:

My husband and I were sitting in the car last night, waiting for my daughter to get off work. And as usual I was on my blackberry reading the forum. He says, you are obsessed! :lachen: I said no of course not :yep:, well last night I had a dream about having long hair.:gorgeous:. In the dream I did a Ayurveda rinse and woke up and had hair down to my waist from neck length. Everyone in the house was in disbelief, so i let them do the weave check :lachen:. It was so long and pretty, heck I was believing this was real.

Woke up and realized dagnabbit it was just a dream....:fairy: Okay does this make me obsessed? :spinning: Guess hubbie could be right.:rolleyes:

Just wondered if any other ladies have had dreams due to obsessing about your hair? Please share

JuicesN'Berries

I definitly am obsessed with my hair and I often have dreams about it, ususally its not about me having long hair......but about someone cutting it off and that is what I like to call a nightmare!

But you are not the only one hair obsessed........I too log on to LHCF by phone and check on you ladies quite often......

MizAvalon

It's so funny that you brought this up. I used to have dreams about my hair ALL the time and then they just stopped. I had not had one in a long time until a couple of nights ago.

In the dream my hair was down to my butt.:drunk:

~*Tigget*~

I definitly am obsessed with my hair and I often have dreams about it, ususally its not about me having long hair......but about someone cutting it off and that is what I like to call a nightmare!

But you are not the only one hair obsessed........I too log on to LHCF by phone and check on you ladies quite often......

Okay I reject any dream like this...hahaha, girl someone is jealous of you.:lachen:

It's so funny that you brought this up. I used to have dreams about my hair ALL the time and then they just stopped. I had not had one in a long time until a couple of nights ago.

In the dream my hair was down to my butt.:drunk:

It is a sign...at least thats how ima take it. :lachen: Yea I was quite disappointed when I woke up. I took my scarf off and I even looked for a minute...hahaha, but yes true reality kicked in.:wallbash:

TLC1020

I don't have dreams about hair but I admit that I am obsessed :blush:. I know my SO think I am obsessed as well b/c he be like you and that hair. I imagine my hair at BSL & MBL all the time :spinning:. The other day while looking at a magazine I told my SO that I want my hair cassie length :yep: he said you'll get there babe.... I am on this board every single day and feel like I am missing some thing when I am not able to log on :ohwell:.

MizAvalon

Okay I reject any dream like this...hahaha, girl someone is jealous of you.:lachen:

It is a sign...at least thats how ima take it. :lachen: Yea I was quite disappointed when I woke up. I took my scarf off and I even looked for a minute...hahaha, but yes true reality kicked in.:wallbash:

I think my dreams stopped because I don't have hair on the brain 24 hours a day like I used to. The good news is that my hair has long since passed the lengths that I used to dream about.:drunk:

la mosca

Just last night, I dreamed that my hairdresser was giving me a trim, but then she cut my hair (which is APL-ish) up to ear length.

It took me a while to grasp what had happened. I remember looking in the mirror and thinking, "Hmm, my ends look great, but something isn't right here. . ."

:confused: ..................:shocked:.......................:wallbash:

Duchesse

When I first joined the board and started getting my hair on, I would have dreams all the time about my hair, cutting it, growing it whatever. The board and a few members have even debuted in my dreams in the past (that part, I am NOT proud of...I felt like a crazy lady). Now I'm not as obsessed so the hair dreams stopped lol.

~*Tigget*~

Glad to know I'm not the only one:grin:

I guess those who don't dream about it anymore, have mastered the technique or obtained their goal. I will soon get there...i hope. I'm tired of telling ppl about my hair, and they look at me crazy...yeah I am trippin I know.lol

longhaircraver

I was obsessed before the forum!! i looked in the mirror and decided to be happpy with my hair but i hated the shedding!! i joined the forum. This forum is great and I know that God will deliver. all i need to figure out is how to handle the GARLIC. Yes I am obsessed. As if the name long hair craver doesn't say enough!!!!!

BostonMaria

Me too! I used to have dreams that somebody was forcing me to put a relaxer in my hair and I'd wake up crying! Don't ask! A few weeks ago I had a dream that somebody was trying to cut my hair. Again I woke up in a cold sweat, almost crying LOL

MissNina

Libra Girl
:lachen: Girl...........no.

However, when I am in my dreams my hair is always longer than it is IRL. Like I'm APL now but in my dreams I'm usually Full APL or almost BSL. I'm slightly thinner too...if anyone cares lol

~*Tigget*~

:lachen: Girl...........no.

However, when I am in my dreams my hair is always longer than it is IRL. Like I'm APL now but in my dreams I'm usually Full APL or almost BSL. I'm slightly thinner too...if anyone cares lol

:lachen::lachen:Me too...that is another obsession of mine...can't seem to get that right tho...

LongHairDreams

Like some have mentioned, i too had many hair dreams when I first joined. Mine you I had a TWA. I had a dream that I had shoulder length hair. My dream continued and i woke up..still with shoulder legnth hair :perplexed. Wow right? Well I was still dreaming but didn't know it at the time. When I finally really woke up, I was so disappointed :sad: I had to get up and look in the mirror to see if I was really awake. :look: I dont have hair dreams anymore, but I may tonight...lol

ebonimama

Even with my regimen down pat and my growth going strong I still have those darn dreams. Last night I dreamed that my hair was tail bone length layered, and that I was letting folks left and right do weave checks on me lol!!!

shetara20

I thought i was the only one!LOL! I only have long hair dreams every now and then. But everytime Im not focused on school work or anything else important, I always think about my hair!:lachen:Im working on Sl right now but these dreams i feel and wake up thinking i am APL or BSL or even MBL! Its a damn shame but its ok i will get there eventually!LOL! :drunk:

crazydaze911

when i first decided to transition, i had at least THREE hair dreams in less than two weeks. they were actually nightmares and they were all about relaxing mishaps. i took them for a sign so i continued transitioning. who knows what was really behind the dreams. haven't had one in a while - been transitioning for over a year........ even though i havent had them, i still know i'm OBSESSED with hair and with products. i'm trying to 'use it all up' before buying more, but its hard.....

~*Tigget*~

Like some have mentioned, i too had many hair dreams when I first joined. Mine you I had a TWA. I had a dream that I had shoulder length hair. My dream continued and i woke up..still with shoulder legnth hair :perplexed. Wow right? Well I was still dreaming but didn't know it at the time. When I finally really woke up, I was so disappointed :sad: I had to get up and look in the mirror to see if I was really awake. :look: I dont have hair dreams anymore, but I may tonight...lol

:lachen: I love it!!

~*Tigget*~

thanks ladies for sharing...these are funny.

I am still waiting on my dream to come true hitting the lottery...lottery and long hair, nothing wrong w/ it at all.

Solitude

Funny story::giggle:

My husband and I were sitting in the car last night, waiting for my daughter to get off work. And as usual I was on my blackberry reading the forum. He says, you are obsessed! :lachen: I said no of course not :yep:, well last night I had a dream about having long hair.:gorgeous:. In the dream I did a Ayurveda rinse and woke up and had hair down to my waist from neck length. Everyone in the house was in disbelief, so i let them do the weave check :lachen:. It was so long and pretty, heck I was believing this was real.

Woke up and realized dagnabbit it was just a dream....:fairy: Okay does this make me obsessed? :spinning: Guess hubbie could be right.:rolleyes:

Just wondered if any other ladies have had dreams due to obsessing about your hair? Please share

Funny story!!! :lachen:

Do daydreams count?....What about "visualizing" my hair flowing down my back....*sigh*

I know that I am obsessed, but my roommate is the only other person in my life who realizes it.

~*Tigget*~

Funny story!!! :lachen:

Do daydreams count?....What about "visualizing" my hair flowing down my back....*sigh*

I know that I am obsessed, but my roommate is the only other person in my life who realizes it.

:lachen:Yes of course daydreams count! Yea those close to us suffer from our obession... :)