Do you follow a "healthy diet" for "healthy hair growth"?

longhairlover

it's funny that a healthy diet just has so many positive effects. maybe...and i said maybe lol!!! for the new year i will try to do the healthy diet thing and exercise. i'm skinny but really out of shape.

Lyoness

I try to eat as much veg as I can, I replace crisps and buscuits with all types of nuts. I prefer to drink water over fizzypop and workout as often as I can.. Which isnt always often enough!

cuteazz1

Thanks for the list.I think that I eat pretty healthy most of the time but I could do better especially with the water intake.

snoop

Bumping these threads is timely. This year I want to focus on improving my diet: drinking more water, eating more protein and vegetables/ eating three meals a day, as well as other life changes like exercise, better sleep, more me time, etc.

I'm doing it both for overall health and for my hair as well.

larry3344

Bumping these threads is timely. This year I want to focus on improving my diet: drinking more water, eating more protein and vegetables/ eating three meals a day, as well as other life changes like exercise, better sleep, more me time, etc.

I'm doing it both for overall health and for my hair as well.
Same which is why I bumped them.