Do You Have a Problem with WORRYING? This May Help You (!!!)

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Seven Reasons Not To Worry...

1. Matthew 6:25
The same God who created life in you can be trusted with the details of your life

2. Matthew 6:26
Worrying about the future hampers your efforts for today

3. Matthew 6:27
Worrying is more harmful than helpful

4. Matthew 6:28-30
God does not ignore those who depend on him

5. Matthew 6:31-32
Worry shows lack of faith and understanding of God

6. Matthew 6:33
There are real challenges God wants us to pursue, and worrying keeps us from them

7. Matthew 6:34
Living one day at a time keeps us from being consumed with worry.

I know I have been guilty of worry recently which comes with getting older. And after reading this, it helped me significantly. :yep: With Jesus and the power of prayer, I no longer have to worry about my future as far as things with my finances, schooling, and career. It's ALL in God's hands! :clap:

Be blessed ladies! :kiss:

sugaplum

Star Shooter
Thank you for sharing this sista. :kiss: Indeed this. Thank you for the confirmation. :angel:

Last edited:

pebbles

Poohbear said:
Seven Reasons Not To Worry...

1. Matthew 6:25
The same God who created life in you can be trusted with the details of your life

2. Matthew 6:26
Worrying about the future hampers your efforts for today

3. Matthew 6:27
Worrying is more harmful than helpful

4. Matthew 6:28-30
God does not ignore those who depend on him

5. Matthew 6:31-32
Worry shows lack of faith and understanding of God

6. Matthew 6:33
There are real challenges God wants us to pursue, and worrying keeps us from them

7. Matthew 6:34
Living one day at a time keeps us from being consumed with worry.

I know I have been guilty of worry recently which comes with getting older. And after reading this, it helped me significantly. :yep: With Jesus and the power of prayer, I no longer have to worry about my future as far as things with my finances, schooling, and career. It's ALL in God's hands! :clap:

Be blessed ladies! :kiss:

EXCELLENT!! :up:

divinefavor

Poohbear, girl, this was right on time!! God has been dealing with me about taking one day at a time and totally putting my trust in Him and depending on Him and not trying to work things out with my own intellect.

Another thing that keeps me going is knowing that nothing can happen unless God allows it to be. In an instant God can change any situation. I could be here right now at 9:05 with only $1.00 in the bank and at 9:06 be a millionaire. That's the type of God I serve! :)

Thanks girl for this thread!

asubeauty

divinefavor said:
Poohbear, girl, this was right on time!! God has been dealing with me about taking one day at a time and totally putting my trust in Him and depending on Him and not trying to work things out with my own intellect.

Another thing that keeps me going is knowing that nothing can happen unless God allows it to be. In an instant God can change any situation. I could be here right now at 9:05 with only $1.00 in the bank and at 9:06 be a millionaire. That's the type of God I serve! :)

Thanks girl for this thread!
Divinefavor, I have been going through the same thing. God has been dealing with me too, and I have to remember to give my worries to him and to not try to do it all on my own. Thanks, Poohbear, I really needed this. I printed it out and put it on my bulletin board in my dorm room.

BerrySweet

Thank you THANK YOU THANK YOU for this Poohbear! I am a horrible worrier, to the point where I'll make myself ill. I needed this, thank you again!