Do You Know Your Spiritual Gifts?: Spiritual Gifts Inventory

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Greetings, fellow sisters (and brothers?) in Christ!

Do you know your spiritual gifts? One year at our ladies' retreat, we took a spiritual gifts inventory, such as this one: http://giftstest.com/

From the site:

Welcome.

As a follower of Jesus, exploring and exercising your spiritual gifting is a vital and exciting part of your spiritual journey. This site is designed as a tool to help you discern the spiritual gifts God has given you.

“There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them. There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord.” - 1 Cor 12:4 NIV

View list of gifts

Determine your gifts!
The gifts test is a free, brief but thorough multiple choice survey. Your results are private and we’ll only share them if you ask us to.

Take test

-------------------

Is what you originally felt is your gifting similar to your inventory results? If you are open to sharing, what do the inventory results say are your spiritual gifts? Do you agree? Disagree?

Do you have the opportunity to use your spiritual gift(s)? What are your goals in this area?

Blessings!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
If I have one, it hasn't been revealed yet. The darn test refused to let me submit
It happen to me at first, then I saw that I made a typo in my zip code. I had 6 digits instead of 5. :lol:. That fixed the submit issue for me.

Shimmie

Staff member
Of course! We're all sisters, and I constantly think about the LHCF Christian community!

What were your results, @Shimmie? What do you think of the inventory?
I down loaded the results page on my tablet. I wanted to post it for you. I'll see if I can copy / paste the results. Okay? I'll be back in a minute or two.

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
Yayyyy! It worked....the copy and paste. I'm not using my laptop at the moment, but my tablet did a pretty neat copy / paste.

So basically these results say I'm "bossy". It's the biggest circle and it's the first gift mentioned. :lol:

Your top 5 gifts!

Administration, Craftsmanship, Exhortation, Helps, Service

Thanks for taking the test! Be sure to check your inbox to get your Free ebook, "The 21 Spiritual Gifts and How to Grow Them."

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Here are my results:

Your top 5 spiritual gifts!

Exhortation, Teaching, Mercy, Discernment, Hospitality

Exhortation
The gift of exhortation is the divine strength or ability to strengthen, comfort or urge others to action through the written or spoken word and Biblical truth.
Biblical References: Acts 14:22; Romans 12:8; 1 Timothy 4:13; Hebrews 10:24-25

Teaching

The gift of teaching is the divine strength or ability to study and learn from the Scriptures primarily to bring understanding and depth to other Christians.
Biblical References: Acts 18:24-28, 20:20-21; 1 Corinthians 12:28; Ephesians 4:11-14

Mercy

The gift of mercy is the divine strength or ability to feel empathy and to care for those who are hurting in any way.
Biblical References: Matthew 9:35-36; Mark 9:41; Romans 12:8; 1 Thess. 5:14

Discernment

The gift of discernment is the divine strength or ability to spiritually identify falsehood, to distinguish between right and wrong motives and the spiritual forces at work in situations.
Biblical References: Matthew 16:21-23; Acts 5:1-11, 16:16-18; 1 Corinthians 12:10; 1 John 4:1-6

Hospitality

The gift of hospitality is the divine strength or ability to create warm, welcoming environments for others in places such as your home, office, or church.
Biblical References: Acts 16:14-15; Romans 12:13, 16:23; Hebrews 13:1-2; 1 Peter 4:9

beingofserenity

Awwwwww

:bighug:

Are you using your phone. I have challenges with my mobile devices. I'm not at my computer today either. I'm using mobile and I can't change my siggy picture.

Yup, I was using my phone. I finally retook the test on my computer. this is what I got. Lol, craftsmanship is a spiritual gift??? I wasn't expecting much from this since I am a babe in Christ. I will probably have very different results a year from now.

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Yup, I was using my phone. I finally retook the test on my computer. this is what I got. Lol, craftsmanship is a spiritual gift??? I wasn't expecting much from this since I am a babe in Christ. I will probably have very different results a year from now.

They sent me a short little explanation to my email, with scriptures attached.

I wanna see the scripture for craftsmanship! :lol:

beingofserenity

They sent me a short little explanation to my email, with scriptures attached.

I wanna see the scripture for craftsmanship! :lol:

These gifts are actually pretty cool. I can see how craftsmanship and hospitality are huge themes in my life.

Craftsmanship
The gift of craftsmanship is the divine strength or ability to plan, build, and work with your hands in construction environments to accomplish multiple ministry applications.
Biblical References: Exodus 30:22, 31:3-11; 2 Chronicles 34:9-13; Acts 18:2-3
Faith
The gift of faith is the divine strength or ability to believe in God for unseen supernatural results in every arena of life.
Biblical References: Acts 11:22-24; Romans 4:18-21; 1 Corinthians 12:9; Hebrews 11
Hospitality
The gift of hospitality isthe divine strength or ability to create warm, welcoming environmentsfor othersin placessuch as your home, office, or church.
Biblical References: Acts 16:14-15; Romans 12:13, 16:23; Hebrews 13:1-2; 1 Peter 4:9
Miracles
The gift of miracles is the divine strength or ability to alter the natural outcomes of life in a supernatural way through prayer, faith, and divine direction.
Biblical References: Acts 9:36-42, 19:11-12, 20:7-12; Romans 15:18-19; 1 Corinthians 12:10, 28
Prophecy
The gift of prophecy is the divine strength or ability to communicate God’s truth and heart in a way that calls people to a right relationship with God.
Biblical References: Acts 2:37-40, 7:51-53, 26:24-29; 1 Corinthians 14:1-4; 1 Thessalonians 1:5

YvetteWithJoy

On break
These gifts are actually pretty cool. I can see how craftsmanship and hospitality are huge themes in my life.

Craftsmanship
The gift of craftsmanship is the divine strength or ability to plan, build, and work with your hands in construction environments to accomplish multiple ministry applications.
Biblical References: Exodus 30:22, 31:3-11; 2 Chronicles 34:9-13; Acts 18:2-3
Faith
The gift of faith is the divine strength or ability to believe in God for unseen supernatural results in every arena of life.
Biblical References: Acts 11:22-24; Romans 4:18-21; 1 Corinthians 12:9; Hebrews 11
Hospitality
The gift of hospitality isthe divine strength or ability to create warm, welcoming environmentsfor othersin placessuch as your home, office, or church.
Miracles
The gift of miracles is the divine strength or ability to alter the natural outcomes of life in a supernatural way through prayer, faith, and divine direction.
Biblical References: Acts 9:36-42, 19:11-12, 20:7-12; Romans 15:18-19; 1 Corinthians 12:10, 28
Prophecy
The gift of prophecy is the divine strength or ability to communicate God’s truth and heart in a way that calls people to a right relationship with God.
Biblical References: Acts 2:37-40, 7:51-53, 26:24-29; 1 Corinthians 14:1-4; 1 Thessalonians 1:5

Wow! Very neat. :smile:

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!
Service & teaching for me. This is the second time I get teaching, but I have no idea how to use this gift :look:.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Some of these gifts are the seven redemptive (or motivational) gifts found in Roman 12:6-8. There are tons of info on that topic.

Your top 5 spiritual gifts!

Apostleship, Discernment, Prophecy, Teaching, Miracles