Do you like your Babyliss flat iron?

neenee280

I bought a Babyliss flat iron for $20 this weekend at TJ Maxx. They had a cute pink FHI or CHI for like $80 but it wasnt pay week so I spent the $20 on Babyliss. Plus it was 1 1/2 opposed to the 1 inch...sometimes I want a curl. :yep: It has a comb with attached to the flat iron and gives a nice shine. The only thing that makes me a bit nervous is the temp settings. I put it on the lowest and it did the job nice but I am 11 weeks post and it is a little poofy up there. Maybe I should turn it up? I am 3c/4a.

So who loves their Babyliss flat iron? I can say I like it...but not love.

Sunshine_One

Wow, I bought this same exact flat iron at the same store TJ Maxx. Too funny, my local TJ's also had the FHI iron. But it was not in my budget. I have done sooo many searches looking for reviews on this iron but found none until now.

So far I have only used the iron to touch up a salon flat iron I got earlier this month. When I used it then it worked really good at smoothing the frizzies out. I've been wearing my hair curly for the last few weeks so I have not had a chance to use it again. But from my limited use I think it's a really good mid-grade flat iron. Better than Conair but maybe not as good as the FHI. The test will be using it to straighten my hair from scratch.

neenee280

Wow, I bought this same exact flat iron at the same store TJ Maxx. Too funny, my local TJ's also had the FHI iron. But it was not in my budget. I have done sooo many searches looking for reviews on this iron but found none until now.

So far I have only used the iron to touch up a salon flat iron I got earlier this month. When I used it then it worked really good at smoothing the frizzies out. I've been wearing my hair curly for the last few weeks so I have not had a chance to use it again. But from my limited use I think it's a really good mid-grade flat iron. Better than Conair but maybe not as good as the FHI. The test will be using it to straighten my hair from scratch.

:lachen:I like that! Because it is like, better than a "Gold 'n Hot" but you just do not want to plunk down all that loot on a FHI or CHI. I am on day three and I havent had to touch it up but I did pull it back in a pony today. when you straighten your hair from scratch, update please! Your hair is very pretty!