Do You LOVE You Hair Texture? Be HONEST!

Do You LOVE Your Hair Texture?!

• I LOVE My Hair Texture!

Votes: 146 43.5%
  • It's Aight...

Votes: 113 33.6%
  • I HATE The Texture Of My Hair! Ugh!

Votes: 18 5.4%
  • I'm Just Happy To Have Hair On My Head!! :-)

Votes: 59 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Melody.Monroe

Do You LOVE Your Hair Texture? Be HONEST!

Ummm...I think my hair is 4 something. Everytime I try to type my hair I get a headache. I LOVE my hair though...I am not going to lie - sometimes I have hair envy and would quickly trade with some of the ladies on this board. BUT I am not going to take my hair for granted. My hair is a blessing to me - and as foolish as this may sound - is apart of my personality. I would not be the same. People ask me what my favorite physical feature is about myself and I ALWAYS say -MY HERRRRR!!!

Do you LOVE you hair texture??

Last edited:

BraunSugar

Yes I do love my texture! I'm type 4. The only thing I wish is that my hair was more dense. I've always wanted fuller hair, but I guess I have to play the hand I was dealt. :)

ezina

I always wondered if relaxed/texlaxed ladies even care about a question like this. I know I don't because I slap on the creamy stuff every few months, haha...however, I would expect natural ladies to be a little more critical about hairtype simply because they have constant direct access to their natural hair. Just a thought.

Melody.Monroe

I always wondered if relaxed/texlaxed ladies even care about a question like this. I know I don't because I slap on the creamy stuff every few months, haha...however, I would expect natural ladies to be a little more critical about hairtype simply because they have constant direct access to their natural hair. Just a thought.

Girl BYE! LOL! I have been inlove with my hair in every state. When I was relaxed it was even better - not gon' lie to ya! BUT I couldn't do all the natural styles that I love - well I could but my relaxed hair DID NOT hold heat or style and would FALL no matter WHAT I did to it. But I;m not going back to relaxed though I get SO TEMPTED when I get frustrated with my herrr.

Nelli04

wait you mean texture as in silky or coarse? I like mine, each strand is perfect blend of the two. It's easy to manage...the only thing that makes it difficult to deal with is that there's just so much of it.

mischka

shrinkage.
My hair is the siht and I was so upset when I got heat damage.

My hair is going to be bodacious when it gets long, I'm going to rock the siht out of my curls :love:

ezina

Girl BYE! LOL! I have been inlove with my hair in every state. When I was relaxed it was even better - not gon' lie to ya! BUT I couldn't do all the natural styles that I love - well I could but my relaxed hair DID NOT hold heat or style and would FALL no matter WHAT I did to it. But I;m not going back to relaxed though I get SO TEMPTED when I get frustrated with my herrr.

Haha, well I guess what I meant was that relaxers kind of made me indifferent to hair texture/types since to me, all relaxers looked the same! But yeah, I totally get what you're saying.

Melody.Monroe

wait you mean texture as in silky or coarse? I like mine, each strand is perfect blend of the two. It's easy to manage...the only thing that makes it difficult to deal with is that there's just so much of it.

Me and my mom have less dense hair than my sisters...and sometimes I will I had their density...even though my hair is thick...theirs is THICK!!!!

chebaby

i love my hair texture more than i love my man:look: (j/k i aint got no man lol)
but yea i am absolutely in love with my hair texture. it helped that i didnt go natural with a texture in mind in the first place.

Melody.Monroe

i love my hair texture more than i love my man:look: (j/k i aint got no man lol)
but yea i am absolutely in love with my hair texture. it helped that i didnt go natural with a texture in mind in the first place.

Love that! I actually went natural after seeing the texture of my new growth stretched for 6 months...and decided - "I don't need a relaxer"...then it was on like Raydon Chong...I dont know who that is...

Avaya

It's aight. It has its pluses and its minuses. I wish I could wear it out without having to endure insane tangling. These ***** arse twists I'm sporting are not the business. :nono:

lilanie

Love that! I actually went natural after seeing the texture of my new growth stretched for 6 months...and decided - "I don't need a relaxer"...then it was on like Raydon Chong...I dont know who that is...

pahahahhaahhahah

and Rae Dawn Chong is the biracial daughter of Tommy Chong (yup that one) of Cheech & Chong... (considering the racial climate of los skanless - Iunt know how they got together:spinning:)

PPGbubbles

I voted its "aight"

honestly my texture does not my heart skip a beat, I think length is what makes my heart smile.

cheryl26

I don't hate it or love it. The ends and roots are silky but the middle is frizzyish, don't know why. I did like it much better when it was a lot longer. If I want to change it up, this texture does allow it to be straight by combing when dry but I get that ummm dog hair look:ohwell:

newgrowth15

I absolutely adore my hair texture. There are days when my hair has a mind of its own and does what it wants to do instead of what I want it to do, but if I don't embrace what God has given me, how ungrateful would that be? He could have made me bald.

bibs

Yes!!! I find myself playing with my curls throughout the day. I love love love the texture. I do wish it were longer though. In time...

anon123

I voted it's aight. I like the look of my hair, but to keep it loose and not short is way more work than I like. It's a pain, honestly. But I do it because it's pretty to me.

13StepsAhead

Yup love all 20 of them. Some times it can be a pain the a$$ dealing with the different textures, but it gets easier as I learn more about my hair.

Damaged but not out

Well i've always thought I had pretty hair:grin:

Just didn't know i could do all these fun things like braidouts and twistouts, blow outs etc. I thought my life was twists and special occasions were cornrows in the front, twists in the back....boring.

Now, my hair is way better now that i keep her happy and moisturised. Soon she will be long again, then.....bliss:yep::yep:

whiteoleander91

stay at your best ♥
I love my hair I just wish it were longer :/ My texture is cottony with a few silky patches in the back and towards the top and sometimes I wish all my hair was silky. But other than that, I'm happy with it :)

ms-gg

Aka frostoppa
I love my hair more than that Sesame Street Muppet. Now that's true love right there...