Do You LOVE You Hair Texture? Be HONEST!

Do You LOVE Your Hair Texture?!

• I LOVE My Hair Texture!

Votes: 146 43.5%
  • It's Aight...

Votes: 113 33.6%
  • I HATE The Texture Of My Hair! Ugh!

Votes: 18 5.4%
  • I'm Just Happy To Have Hair On My Head!! :-)

Votes: 59 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nysister

IN LOVE. The longer it gets the more in love I am. It's much more than I ever thought it would be.

LadyRaider

I LOVE my hair texture! I will say that if I could get a texturizer and have curls an "ooch" bigger, I'd go for it. But I have yet to see a texturizer on anyone that didn't straighten the hair out into waves or even more. And I do not want that.

MyAngelEyez~C~U

I love my hair like I love my children...sometimes they irk the heck outta me, but I love them none the less. Their growth, health and well-being are top priority to me. I look forward to seeing all that they will grow to become.

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
I do love my hair. But it's an abusive friendship. I'll fry it, dye it, chop it off within a hot minute...just because the mood strikes. lol.

BEAUTYU2U

Sometimes I wish it was more uniform (as in ALL 4a or ALL 4b) but for the most part I love my hair texture! :yep:

bludaydreamr

I love my hair like I love my children...sometimes they irk the heck outta me, but I love them none the less. Their growth, health and well-being are top priority to me. I look forward to seeing all that they will grow to become.

This is exactly the way I feel about my hair. I have been natural long enough to go through ups and downs, and know it ain't all peaches and cream; But I still love my hair, because it is unique to me. :yep:

regina07

Love my texture -- hate the shrinkage! When it's hip or tailbone length, I hope the curls lay flatter because right now when I wear it curly, I have triangle shape hair. Other than than, I love the wave, soft curls and corkscrews

BrookeLynn

I am in love with my texture. I can't keep my hands out of my hair. But like other ladies have said I HATE my shrinkage. Good thing is, as my hair grows longer shrinkage will no longer be the bane of my existence.

Qtee

I luv my hair..however like anyone there are things I would change..I would luv for my hair to be a little finer and less coarse..

NaturallyGraceful

I voted "It's aight".
It's soooo spongey & takes so long to dry(even when I was relaxed) that I get annoyed with it. Detangling is a chore but.....
I'm very Ok with hair I've been given though. I can't complain.

LunadeMiel

Yes, I love it :love:

MeechUK

MeechUK
I love my hair and since beginning my healthy hair journey, I am always learning more about it. I've about 6 different textures which is a challenge I'm winning! I love making new discoveries about my haircare and textures. I sometimes wish I knew what I know now when I was younger!

nisemac

the mix of textures can sometimes be overwhelming. overall, i love my hair, its the growing it out that's challenging. when its really short, i'm loving and stroking it--its like running barefoot thru a meadow. its an unconditional love.

once it starts growing out...i'm reminded of how love requires patience and understanding.

dicapr

I love each of my textures individually. I just don't love trying to blend them together.

lovegymnasts

I love what you said.
Like children there is no question if I love it. I just do. If it looked different? I would still love it. It's not an option. There are some things about it that sometimes annoy me (shrinkage, ssk) but I still love it.

faithVA

I'm not sure yet. It's like a new relationship where I am getting to know it. It's still new to me and I'm still learning about my hair. But I think I am falling in love.

I'm not sure if I have seen another texture that I would prefer more. And I know there are textures that I wouldn't want.

doll-baby

I'm learning to like my hair. I think that I could learn to love it if it retains more length and thickens up .

CurlyMoo

Yes I love it. I would say my hair and I are getting along pretty well right not. It took me a while to appreciate my hair texture.