Do You LOVE You Hair Texture? Be HONEST!

Do You LOVE Your Hair Texture?!

• I LOVE My Hair Texture!

Votes: 146 43.5%
  • It's Aight...

Votes: 113 33.6%
  • I HATE The Texture Of My Hair! Ugh!

Votes: 18 5.4%
  • I'm Just Happy To Have Hair On My Head!! :-)

Votes: 59 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lux10023

yes my 4A texture is perfect...thick and can with stand just about anything i do to it...even when there is breakgae you cant tell..because its thick and 4A...holds a curl really well..and braidouts are awesome..so yes! yes and yes!!!

NaturallyTori

These words (bolded) should be stricken from the lexicon of humanity! What a load of crap - I'm glad you have a strong enough sense of self to know that it's been said but KIM anyway! :)

I agree! They were just trying to bring me down. In the end, they were unsuccessful.

MissErikaM

I like my hair texture (Uhhh I think its 3c/4a idk) but I wish it was more agreeable to what I want to do with it at times. Its like an unruly teenager. Usually I just have to avoid wearing it straight and things will sail smoothly.

Uniqzoe

Oh how I love my texture and like any healthy relationship we have our disagreements at times but always make up later! I have learned not to fight with my hair, when it doesn't cooperate I simply hide it for a while with twists, weave or a bun.

Jenko

I like my texture fine enough. Though I wish it could be just ONE texture. The back is 3c, vaguely 3b, the rest is 4a and THEN I have random straight hairs. Not in patches but in strands all over my head. I wish my head would have just stuck with one texture :(