Do you read hair blogs?

isawstars

I'd love to visit some more hair blogs online. I visit Hairlicious, Keep It Simple Sista, Mane and Chic and Coarse hair diaries on a daily baisis. Is that sad? I even get upset when no one updates :grin:

Which ones do you read? I knowwww there are a lot of bloggers and lurkers of blogs out there! Where are ya?

cutiepiebabygirl

You are not alone!! LOL !! I do the exact same thing..I frequent KISS and Hairlicious daily..and when they don't update..I'm like "Aww man!" but I come here..(old faithful) and get my daily hair fix!!!

isawstars

Haha! Yup that's what I do everyday! Hmm... speaking of blogs, I'm going to check to see if anyone updated tonight. I mean, you never know! :grin:

You are not alone!! LOL !! I do the exact same thing..I frequent KISS and Hairlicious daily..and when they don't update..I'm like "Aww man!" but I come here..(old faithful) and get my daily hair fix!!!

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I read all of the same ones. I need my daily fix. Some other ones that I read:

Antihair Slave
Long Hair Don't Care
Relaxed Hair Health
Afrobella
Product Junkie Diva

Some of them are more than about hair but just an extension--fashion & makeup.

Mleah

I love to read and peruse various albums and blogs. The ones I avoid are the pure vanity pages where they don't even thank their admirers for the praise they lavish on them. I won't mention any particular infamous ones. You'll have to judge for yourself.

Ediese

I just started one. It's still in the development stages though. It will be dedicated to women interested in growing hair using weaves, wigs, or braids as a protective style. I'm planning to have hair stories/interviews of people along with pics/videos that have been successful, tips on doing it the right way, links/info on stylists in your area, and the best hair to use, etc.

it's maneadvantage.ning.com (still working on it)

MissNina

Libra Girl
Not regularly. Every now and then. Usually if I see someone's hair I really like and see they have siggy with a blog link, I'll click it. I don't consider KISS a blog though...even if it is.

JustKiya

:look:

Sadly enough, I don't read many - I'll check them out if there is a link to it, but I'm not a follower. I need to get better on that.... :lol:

Link to my blog is in my siggy.......

SouthernTease

Thanks for the shout outs for maneandchic.
It's updated EVERY DAY! :yep:
I schedule them out in advance... so there's a new post everyday...
sometimes 2 or 3 new posts...
I don't really read any other hair blogs...
I used to be into healthytextures when I was relaxed...
but other than that...
I'm very very visual... so...
I'm more into looking at people's Fotki Albums and YouTube Videos.