Do You Remember Surge 14 Hair Revitalizer?????

acapnleo

Is anyone experiencing itchy scalp and hair dryness? My hair has been more dry since using this (been using since Saturday). I use once a day with an applicator bottle with a nozzle tip so I don't spray.

Are you using any other products?
If not, I'd suggest adding moisturizer or an oil :) after applying the surge product.

Personally, I layer products. Hth

Daina

Are you using any other products?
If not, I'd suggest adding moisturizer or an oil :) after applying the surge product.

Personally, I layer products. Hth

Yes I follow with castor/olive oil with peppermint EO mix for scalp. I'm also moisturizing my hair or I have to now every night. Prior to using surge I only had to moisturize every other day or every 2 days. Maybe it's all the extra protein making me sensitive?

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Is anyone experiencing itchy scalp and hair dryness? My hair has been more dry since using this (been using since Saturday). I use once a day with an applicator bottle with a nozzle tip so I don't spray.

I've noticed it. Initially, it was just a tad itchy and my scalp was tender. Now it's still a itchy but my scalp isn't as tender. If I spray 1x a day the itching is mild but 2x a day and it gets a tad annoying. Closer to wash day I'll spray twice.

Autumn~Tint~Of~Gold

Rocking the Casbah
I've decided to just don't feel comfy using the Surge prods with the parabens. I get all paranoid and feel contaminated after I use it lol. I just can't deal with it. Too ocd.

I may try this... it contains hydrolyzed glycosaminglycins (sp) which are muccopolysaccarides, a bunch of other stuff and no parabens
http://www.ulta.com/caviar-clinical-daily-root-scalp-stimulator?productId=xlsImpprod4370835

If anyone wants to buy the spray and cream off me pm me.
I ended up buying this instead. I just don't want anything that wets the hair. This is a serum with no mucopolysaccharides but the ingredient Redensyl is interesting.

The active ingredient Redensyl in the Restorative Scalp Serum works by communicating with the hair follicle to keep the hair in the anagen (growing) phase longer leaving less time for it to be in the catagen (resting) phase and telogen (falling) phase.

http://www.ulta.com/restorative-scalp-serum?p
iroductId=xlsImpprod13091149

It's a growth aid so I'll update in here even though it's a Surge thread :lol:.

Last edited:

acapnleo

Yes I follow with castor/olive oil with peppermint EO mix for scalp. I'm also moisturizing my hair or I have to now every night. Prior to using surge I only had to moisturize every other day or every 2 days. Maybe it's all the extra protein making me sensitive?

Even with applying only to your scalp, your hair overall is drier?

Your oil mix sounds great for the scalp :)

Daina

I've noticed it. Initially, it was just a tad itchy and my scalp was tender. Now it's still a itchy but my scalp isn't as tender. If I spray 1x a day the itching is mild but 2x a day and it gets a tad annoying. Closer to wash day I'll spray twice.

@Saludable84, thanks same here. The itchiness is tolerable but the dry hair is driving me nuts. Is your hair drier than normal?

Daina

Even with applying only to your scalp, your hair overall is drier?

Your oil mix sounds great for the scalp :)

Yeah it's weird but my hair is suddenly super dry. I moisturize every night and in the morning it's soft and moisture filled but by mid-day it's very dry. I think the oil mix is helping with the itchiness. I forgot to use it one night and my scalp was on fire itchy. It will be worth it if I get these extra 3 inches though!

Autumn~Tint~Of~Gold

Rocking the Casbah
I'm saving my Xcel liquid and cream for when it's really sold out then I can sell them for at least what I paid. They're just chilling on my shelf lol.
Just remembered that I actually didn't pay for one of them :lol:.

SweetestChick

Long hair fanatic

mcgheeola

I I'm using the spray also I did put it on my hair.It did make my hair feel dry I find that the Nu- Gro moisturize spray is working on my hair.Making it soft so ill be using this together.

Autumn~Tint~Of~Gold

Rocking the Casbah
I ended up buying this instead. I just don't want anything that wets the hair. This is a serum with no mucopolysaccharides but the ingredient Redensyl is interesting.

The active ingredient Redensyl in the Restorative Scalp Serum works by communicating with the hair follicle to keep the hair in the anagen (growing) phase longer leaving less time for it to be in the catagen (resting) phase and telogen (falling) phase.

http://www.ulta.com/restorative-scalp-serum?p
iroductId=xlsImpprod13091149

It's a growth aid so I'll update in here even though it's a Surge thread :lol:.
Third use and I've been getting that tingling sensation that allegedly means growth. Only in one spot but still :lol:
it's def in a spot where I applied the product.

Maybe I should put this in another growth thread. I feel like a douche posting about a diff product in here :lol:
Or maybe this can just be a general growth aids thread? Let me know lol.

SweetestChick

Long hair fanatic
Shreds, maybe just to keep it clean and not cause confusion we should keep the thread about Surge 14/Xcel 21. :p Of course if you're using it with Xcel that's OK. But that's my 2 cents...

Hey did anyone ever talk to Charlotte about what she was doing exactly to get such great growth in a short amount of time?? I'm super curious.:look:

NCHairDiva

WAIST LENGTH 2019
@SexySin985, did Surge work? How much does this product cost? What does it smell like? TIA
I just bought it from there website. They are $7.95 each and the shipping was $6.95. I got 2 bottles and the shipping price stayed the same. Its free shipping with orders over %50. There is also a discount code (Sale15). Hope this helps..

stacy

I apply twice per day, excluding my 2 wash days where I skip it. And although most of my progress this far has little to do with Xcel 21 I have grown a total of 2" since my trim in July. That's better than what I thought I did! The Eqyss (and supplements) are helping! My hair was on the 5 with my measuring shirt, today it made it to the 7. :biggrin: I did get a half inch taken off today also so it's 6.5. Maybe it'll get even faster with regular use of the Xcel!
How do I get a measuring shirt? I bought one years ago from a member but it is long gone. Thanks!

stacy

Hey ladies... What say you to us all taking a progress pic in December? :flahssssss::woot: The day doesn't matter IMO but just thought it would be cool to keep everyone up to speed with our growth before the year is over.

If not, well I can be the example lol.
I am slowly cutting off my raggedy, underprocessed ends. I may just get it cut into a short style. So, I won't have much progress to show, but I will post a picture.