Do You Remember Surge 14 Hair Revitalizer?????

SweetestChick

Long hair fanatic
Eh, I guess it was the supplements that boosted the effects of surge for her? But wow that's unreal lol. I couldn't help but think she used something else with the surge on her scalp. Hmm

Daina

Started my second week on Saturday, still using only once per day at night. So far the itchiness that I experienced during week 1 is a lot better than it was before, also the dryness while still there is not as bad as last week. My roots and the hair closest to my scalp are definitely more dry. I stopped putting any on my hair and the dryness is better, still using my castor/olive oil mix on the scalp after using the Xcel. Still have plenty left but reordered another bottle over the weekend. I want to try and use this consistently for the next 3 months and I will be taking weekly progress pictures.

stacy

I took about two weeks off. I started my second bottle today. I added some Xcel-21 and some WildGrowth hair oil to my old bottle and sprayed on my scalp. Hopefully, this will combat the dry, itchy scalp I was experiencing before. Certainly feels good on my scalp.

charmtreese

This is my 1st week off of surge. Because I only wash once every two weeks I will take two weeks off and start back using after my wash day. I picked up the cream since I'm straightening my hair next wash, hopefully I will like it as much as the spray.

Lynn84

I ordered the spray today. I'm getting crochet Senegalese twist tomorrow. I wanted the cream but it was sold out. I hope the spray will work well and I'll be able to keep the braids in for a decent amount of time.

PureSilver

Count down to my 1 month usage begins today. I have exactly 7 days more to use this product, after which I will take some after shots of my cornrows, remove them, wash and DC my hair. Lets see how much growth I have gottwn, I should add that I started taking Mane Choice Vitamins again, 2 days ago. I also oil my scalp with WGHO, Kuz, and my diy hair growth mix which if I choose to use 1 any of the 3, its not used daily, more like 3X per week and I use alternately.

stacy

Decided to alternate between spraying my scalp with the WGHO/Excel-21 mix and the straight Excel-21. Decreased itchiness, so I'll keep doing this. Make it a Happy and Healthy Hair Day!!!